Pantheon Grand Skyfall bug video

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-09-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Now you've done it MMKH, Pantheon's R->W queuing is going to get fixed and he'll drop a tier for no longer having a reliable ult. Good job.
oh come on, you know that 'we should take a look at this...' means 'we should totally nerf the sustain on irelia's w.'
indirect pantheon buff.

Jassu

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
oh come on, you know that 'we should take a look at this...' means 'we should totally nerf the sustain on irelia's w.'
indirect pantheon buff.
Uh-huh…

larkhill

01-09-2012

it'll get fixed in the same amt of time as it took them to fix shaco and nidalee bugs...

soon...

Phourc

01-09-2012

Lol, is that the old R + W on a backing enemy bug?

Thought they fixed that ages ago, always hilarious though.

Lagfromhell

01-09-2012

Hey rick, mind taking a look at the pantheon ult glitch where the circle disappears if you target your ult on top of a tower in dominion?

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

still can't watch the corki highlights

RayAllen

01-09-2012

Although I don't want pantheon to get nerfed, I should also put my .02 cents in. If you skyfall on a shaco and he teleports but you hit him with a leap and stun, you will still land on top of him. Then you can hit him with the E and that's almost an insta kill. Don't know if this is how riot wants the skill to be used, but it's helpful against backdooring shacos on DOM.

Mauru

01-09-2012

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's actually my best friend, and he just showed me his own replay of it yesterday.

Oh I will never let him live this down now.

evil077

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Thanks for posting this and giving me a good laugh at this again. Btw I was the Pantheon that did that took a second to realize what just happened.

MMKH

01-10-2012

I doubt Pantheon will get nerfed, he's already been remade and nerfed since release and the ability to leap stun right after ulting keeps him viable. What should be fixed though, is the teleporting part as shown in the vid.

BTW, I really hope that Corki can get his AP ratios buffed ever so slightly to be more viable.