New Featured Stream - Dan Dinh!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldCardJester

01-09-2012

Plaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

icegoat63

01-09-2012

Dan Dinh has been one of my favorite streamers since I started watching streams. While he wasnt the first to catch my attention, he is one that I feel offers the best information when it comes to learning from a stream.

No Rage, Solid Commentary, Good Guy Dan Dinh.

XSVpower

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Awesome choice for featured streamer!

Dan is always good mannered and never rages. He always critiques his own play before doing that to others. Hes also wholesome and funny. I've always enjoyed watching his stream.

Great pick Riot!

Justice Marshall

01-09-2012

Nobody can represent this community better than Dan Dinh. The next streamer for the spotlight should either be The Oddone or Chaox, both provide great insight.

msirae

01-09-2012

dan's stream is my favorite, good to see him up here!

McZwick

01-09-2012

Quote:
Dan Dinh will be streaming live every day this week between the hours of 1PM and Midnight Pacific Time.
This dude is playing LoL for 11 hrs a day, every day? Wow.

M0MENTUM

01-09-2012

Dan Dinh is like, the nicest streamer there is, even when he is frustrated he is able to just laugh at it, I'm glad y'all decided to make him the next featured streamer.

Mistgun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

sweet

ParkerBandit

01-09-2012

I hope Dan will be drinking wine one of the nights that he's streaming. Wine + Dan Dinh = PLAYGUUUU

nuthusk

01-09-2012

seriously?
just go to solomid -> watch -> livestreams
there u find the big streamers, no need to wait for LoL to show you the streamers one by one once per 2 weeks.