Turtling is an issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atsmith893

01-09-2012

Had several games where my team is up 15+ kills on the opponents. We literally have all our towers, they have only their last tower remaining outside the nexus, with both inhibs down.

What ends up happening is we are forced to teamfight just outside their platform attempting to push down their last tower. The time to kill this last tower can easily last 20+ minutes, when its obvious your team is the far an above winner.

Here are some issues I have outlined and possible suggestions to fix this.

Opponents are able to drag superminions up to the platform for the laser to kill.
- The laster should NOT target minions and minions should go back to attacking the tower/nexus when this happens.

The tower is just outside the platform. Ranged/Tanky champs can easily harass/attack you knowing they can quickly walk back to the fountain for quick regen.
- The fountain regen could be changed to needing to sit on it for 4 seconds before activating.
- You could also move the tower to the other side of the nexus so its not next to the fountain.

Koldheartedjsp

01-09-2012

stupidity is an even bigger issue

most "omfg i lost due to turtling" games were actually lost due to stupidity

zigwentzag

01-09-2012

if your up that many kills just tank the tower it goes down pretty fast with at least 1 ad heavy champ

IalreadyHateYou

01-09-2012

My solution to this problem is to just bumrush the turret and give up a few kills. It's worth it if you don't wait too long to do it.