Dom isnt balanced for all chars LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levinthian

01-09-2012

So healing is reduced. bye supports. mana regen is increased, what about manaless characters? no buff? ok. i havent seen one successful support build on a winning team. i have a feeling morde shield is affected by this healing reduc aura. so many characters ive tried and seen tried with all different builds, and they suck every time. This mode clearly benefits 1v1 characters. ad characters mop up later in game. when crit taric is good, u got a problem. tanks can only defend, thats acceptable. not only does this mode make healers horrible but it makes retarded chars like singed op as hell. singed battle plan, runrunrunrunrrun, which high employee made him? that death timer in waves is rlly weird. killed one person on the enemy team and started at 12 seconds, i die it starts at 20, another of them dies and rezes b4 the first enemy that we killed, wtf? i just think its very imblanaced. all characters were developed for sr and little of TT, u think making another mode they will be balanced? nope, auras are dumb too imo. dom needs work.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

SR isn't balanced for all characters.

Its not that imbalanced, you are just bad. You say things that are completely untrue

IMSOJUICY

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinthian View Post
So healing is reduced. bye supports. mana regen is increased, what about manaless characters? no buff? ok. i havent seen one successful support build on a winning team. i have a feeling morde shield is affected by this healing reduc aura. so many characters ive tried and seen tried with all different builds, and they suck every time. This mode clearly benefits 1v1 characters. ad characters mop up later in game. when crit taric is good, u got a problem. tanks can only defend, thats acceptable. not only does this mode make healers horrible but it makes retarded chars like singed op as hell. singed battle plan, runrunrunrunrrun, which high employee made him? that death timer in waves is rlly weird. killed one person on the enemy team and started at 12 seconds, i die it starts at 20, another of them dies and rezes b4 the first enemy that we killed, wtf? i just think its very imblanaced. all characters were developed for sr and little of TT, u think making another mode they will be balanced? nope, auras are dumb too imo. dom needs work.
LOL, supports not viable? sona, janna, soraka, leona, and alistar are viable on dominion. i havent seen much taric though.

dom needs a lil tweaking, but heals isn't the issue. i agree that respawn timers favor the losing team too much, iirc, i don't konw the exact numbers.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

it favours the losing team by... 2 seconds.

If you want to make a case about that being a problem... its such a small thing. Noticeable, but not game changing. Game helping

ClamFace

01-09-2012

Quote:
it makes retarded chars like singed op as hell. singed battle plan, runrunrunrunrrun
Doesn't he do this in SR anyway? o.O

WaterD103

01-09-2012

Quote:
So healing is reduced. bye supports.
Stopped reading right there.

Inkyjinx

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinthian View Post
your 3rd Dominion game went badly, i see...

evilXkilla

01-09-2012

You're bad LOL.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-09-2012

I am annoyed more by an SR Singed than a Dom Singed, honestly.

Ascleph

01-09-2012

Why the hell would support players WANT to "heal" anyways? They have a mode where they can actually have fun playing "support" champs.