Magma Chamber as a Big Team Battle Map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenotheory

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pldl View Post
The only problem would be Karthus and a completely aoe team.
But that just Karthus and you learn to deal with him anyway. Same as Pantheon and Gangplank with there global AoE ulimates.

Levinthian

01-10-2012

alistar heal ftw. it would make games lag with 16 players in one. also aoe stuns like veigar would rape and galio and such. no love for the ad carries, which im cool with. they could make like a tourny map where its gladiator style and have a 3v3 then 2v2 then 1v1 all in one game. and have a certain point score. thatd be cool

Zenotheory

01-10-2012

I would love to see this type of game play because it just pure chaos, imagine the all out 16 player team battles >.< plus i do know it might lag the game and they probably need bigger server to run this style of game play, but i would just love to have a go of it even if it on summoner rift.

Ichika Senpai

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??ig???ar? WTF View Post
Want a mustache ride? •ﺑ•
i love you to death

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Riot would have to make changes to the free champions to make this possible. In a game mode where (in theory) no one can have the same champ and there are 12-18 champs required, (assuming no one owned any champs that weren't free), the rotation would have to be increased to 12-18 to make up for the 6v6 or 9v9.

Zenotheory

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
Riot would have to make changes to the free champions to make this possible. In a game mode where (in theory) no one can have the same champ and there are 12-18 champs required, (assuming no one owned any champs that weren't free), the rotation would have to be increased to 12-18 to make up for the 6v6 or 9v9.
You do have a good point there, but with the amount of champions they have released now it shouldn't be a problem.

okayplayer321

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champloo Who View Post
I could finally make the ultimate team comp...

Poppy
Kennen
Tristana
Amumu
Teemo
Veigar
Heimer
Annie

Vertically challenged, let's go.
that is funny but you forgot the little man my frriend it is chogath in full form