Nerrrrf shaco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittensDeluxe

Senior Member

01-08-2012

The problem is Shaco can still make competent ganks if you use vision wards. Otherwise you could say wards are a hard counter to every jungler, obviously not true. This is exactly the problem as I see it, vision doesn't counter shaco hard like it does for twitch and eve because he is still incredibly mobile with his blinks and does competent damage with a complicating ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbeFromen View Post
Riot,

Please please please please nerf Shaco. He RUINS this game. I have been on since beta, & I have seen lots of champs come into use and then nerfed. But NONE have been as damaging and game ruining as shaco. He rapes and pillages the map running around, ganking, unchecked since I don't want to buy wards or stop overextending in my lane. If a team has shaco, and hes not banned, and he gets fed, and is allowed free reign of the map, and I can't buy oracles, and I don't know what "stop facechecking bushes" means, GG. Its over.

Please Please Please, I plead with you, Nerf him. Nerf him hard. Nerf him in his little clown face because I clearly don't know what I am doing and think all champions should 100% the same as the other with a different skin.
Fix'd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adultery

Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbeFromen View Post
Oh, so you play shaco. Makes sense. Nerf him.
yes i play shaco, i only jungle (usually unless somebody auto locks), i love jungling and i've been jungling skarner lately alot, but shaco will always be my favorite, he falls off late game so stop complaining, he needs no nerf, just buy wards and stop being bad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Seth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittensDeluxe View Post
The problem is Shaco can still make competent ganks if you use vision wards. Otherwise you could say wards are a hard counter to every jungler, obviously not true. This is exactly the problem as I see it, vision doesn't counter shaco hard like it does for twitch and eve because he is still incredibly mobile with his blinks and does competent damage with a complicating ult.
Except he can't.

And wards don't counter every jungler, you can't stop Nocturne's ult, you can't stop a speeding Rammus even if you see him coming, usually can't stop Riven and her leaps, Shyvana might be too and she can ult in when she's in range, etc~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olasftw View Post
yes i play shaco, i only jungle (usually unless somebody auto locks), i love jungling and i've been jungling skarner lately alot, but shaco will always be my favorite, he falls off late game so stop complaining, he needs no nerf, just buy wards and stop being bad
I'd also like to point out that for every Shaco there is that makes some cry on the forums, there are fifteen Shacos that people laugh at on the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kairuek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2012

You do know that Shaco was thought to be completely useless until the jungle changed. Before then he was also known as UP...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItZ NoT A TuMA

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenobi View Post
It doesn't take too long to get 525 gold back. But it's the fact that you're 525 gold behind the opponent you're facing in lane, it makes a big difference.
Considering the team support SHOULD be the one buying the oracles/vision wards for your team, and considering the support shouldn't be farming minions to begin with, you're wrong.


123