Nerrrrf shaco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbeFromen

01-08-2012

Riot,

Please please please please nerf Shaco. He RUINS this game. I have been on since beta, & I have seen lots of champs come into use and then nerfed. But NONE have been as damaging and game ruining as shaco. He rapes and pillages the map running around, ganking, unchecked. If a team has shaco, and hes not banned, GG. Its over.

Please Please Please, I plead with you, Nerf him. Nerf him hard. Nerf him in his little clown face.

Hyperdunk

01-08-2012

Was having a fun game with my friend, duoing queue.. then a wild enemy Shaco appears! We dominate our lane, but he ganks everyone and ends with 9-0. I regret not buying vision wards or even oracle early. Feelsbadman,jpeg

Doghealer

01-08-2012

Why so serious?

Reâlect

01-08-2012

He's not op or game-breaking, he's just a nuisance that no one wants to deal with. You can't nerf Shaco at this point without changing his kit.

Don't complain when you don't know what you're complaining about.

Adultery

01-08-2012

buy oracles, vision ward, thornmail, learn to counter shaco you baddie

ItZ NoT A TuMA

01-08-2012

Shaco was in a BAD place for a LONG time, as long as you don't ****ing feed him, buy oracles, and don't chase him into JITB nests he's balanced.

Chenobi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

You buy oracles and vision ward, you're already 525 gold behind. GG

ItZ NoT A TuMA

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenobi View Post
You buy oracles and vision ward, you're already 525 gold behind. GG
... If it takes you that long to get 525 gold back, I'm concerned for your mental well being.

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Juniors gonna junior.

WoodenPerfection

01-08-2012

How do you buy a thornmail in lane when...?

The safest and cheapest way to play against a shaco is to ward the areas he will go to get an easy gank on you.