Buff Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-08-2012

He's free this week and people keep picking him.

Veztai

01-08-2012

We shall... bring forth the capes of the sun!
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6452/garennnn.png

lbgsloan

01-09-2012

Riot doesn't know what to do with him, just like Kat, Morde, Mundo and Vlad. Manaless designs are impossible to balance, which is probably why we haven't seen a new one in a while. They got lucky with Riven.

Traaka

01-09-2012

You're joking right?
He's strong as **** on Dominion.

Stop rushing a sunfire cape, and you'll be fine. >_>

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

get more phantom dancer, start spinning from your base, and you will hit the enemy base and kill everyone who just recalled

FDru

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Riot doesn't know what to do with him, just like Kat, Morde, Mundo and Vlad. Manaless designs are impossible to balance, which is probably why we haven't seen a new one in a while. They got lucky with Riven.
Implying Riven is balanced??

Imfrknbad

01-09-2012

Garren needs no buff. He's actually quite good in dominion. All of his abilities suit dominion extremly well. I dont think he is broken, but he is an extremly strong contender in the format. And as for sunfire cape. When it comes to dominion i almostnever build it on him.

Detrium

01-09-2012

Garen is a beast on the first push to WM! Buy boot, prospector blade, put 2 points in windmill right away, and go swirl the other team to death. I do find myself building tanky items mid to late game however, I go DPS to start.

Hugs From Momma

01-09-2012

Quote:
They got lucky with Riven.
What? Riven is insane.

Whi

01-09-2012

Quote:
Mundo is just retarded so out of balance in both SR and Dom. He needs his old self back when he could tank all the towers <.<.