Tips on playing Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

So, I'd like to get some tips on how to do well as Teemo. I just got done with a streak of really bad games, one of which that was so bad the whole team started yelling about reporting me for feeding (1/9, didn't do it on purpose just got owned really hard at bot and never recovered. Team was really *****y about it. Raging was done, yadda. I'll probably get banned. XD)

So, what's the secret? Trying an AP build, doran's ring berserk greaves then nashor's and malady, etc.

Xe0

01-08-2012

play like a b1tch

Zebulone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

On hit effect.

Boots of choice
Malady
Wit's End
Frozen Mallet
Madred's Bloodrazor
Item of choice (I prefer Banshee's Veil)

sleepyj101

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADKILLA72 View Post
On hit effect.

Boots of choice
Malady
Wit's End
Frozen Mallet
Madred's Bloodrazor
This is a decent build. I prefer to switch out the malady for wriggles though if its vs a ad lane.

Never be afraid to build tanky. He doesn't work well as a squishy.

Zebulone

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyj101 View Post
This is a decent build. I prefer to switch out the malady for wriggles though if its vs a ad lane.

Never be afraid to build tanky. He doesn't work well as a squishy.
I often grab a Madred's asap but don't turn it into Wriggle's. I hate when I see a glass cannon Teemo. You can't do much if you can't take any damage.

Captain China

01-08-2012

AP Teemo
21/0/9
CD Boots
Rabadons
Void Staff
Evil Tome
Rylais

Lantean

01-08-2012

Teemo is weak overall right now with all the new champs that have come out. Even Phreak last night played teemo and went 0-11. We may eventually see some base stat buffs to him and maybe some better ad and ap ratios.

Nip the Zephyr

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADKILLA72 View Post
On hit effect.

Boots of choice
Malady
Wit's End
Frozen Mallet
Madred's Bloodrazor
I completely agree with this guy. I'd say start off with a Doran's Blade. Take the first armor/mr points in the defense tree, the rest in the offense tree. Personally I prefer exhaust/ignite for summoners, you might want to switch one of those for flash if don't have great map awareness, because if you get caught you are probably toast. I like some armor pen, movement speed, armor, and hp regen for my runes.

For actual playing, last hit as best you are able and make sure to harass as much as possible. If they have someone who stuns or has a gap closing move, learn the distance they need and stay out of that until they use the move. That's all I can think of. Good luck fellow Teemo player.

Yaladilae

01-09-2012

i think he want tips more then build

one tip is, in teamfight, blind the AD carry
Another is, i always keep 1 mushroom in hand, and lay it in front of me when fighting, so when i retreat, it forces your enemy to go round or step on it
Also, shroom all your brush, it helps you to run away / map control

Siegfryd

01-09-2012

You're basically better off playing an AD carry top lane, you'll still do well against most bruisers and you actually scale.