Any viable mid 1v1. I'm annie. Any elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raging Flamingo

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsilence View Post
I don't see you ever beating a Talon, good Ahri, Kassadin, Leblanc, Caitlyn, or maybe even Lee fking Singa, but i guess we'll see.
i just beat an ahri with an elo over 1900. was a good game tho!

AriesMajor

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raginflamingoo View Post
lets do this in the fields of justice!!

custom game. PW: qwer ( @ 6:10 PM PST) will update each game played.

game 1: Bobistaken - Morgana - first tower - result: i win
game 2: gliy - Ahri - elo: 1930+ - first 2 kills - result: i win
game 3: Curyy - Soraka - elo: 1400+ - first 2 kills - result: i win
game 4:
Elo is just a number substantiated by the most random azz system designed to keep you down if even 1 single player on your team is a baddie.

Drop the elo numbers and start challenging people who are known to be the best of their role.

Raging Flamingo

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawtyHowUdoing View Post
everyone is good with annie, shes the easiest champ to play. very fun too.
agreed haha

Raging Flamingo

01-08-2012

bump bump bump it up!

Gwalch

01-08-2012

I'm Brand.

NicoAuditore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

How does an Annie get a Morgana's tower first in a 1v1 LOL WTF?

Rg Toad

01-08-2012

hm annie thought why? she is nasty in 1v1's but lacks a real team fight presence and can be shut down so hard its sort of sad. a good CC, and she goes down so quickly and she becomes a super glass cannon which doesn't work out to well when the enemy is intelligent to notice your a SUPER burst, yet squishy carry, and they just flash stun you maybe even killing one of their own just to kill your .

NicoAuditore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rg Toad View Post
hm annie thought why? she is nasty in 1v1's but lacks a real team fight presence and can be shut down so hard its sort of sad. a good CC, and she goes down so quickly and she becomes a super glass cannon which doesn't work out to well when the enemy is intelligent to notice your a SUPER burst, yet squishy carry, and they just flash stun you maybe even killing one of their own just to kill your .
Annie is arguably one of the tankier APs because her shield. O_O

Rewben2

01-08-2012

Someone made a thread saying they'll 1v1 anyone using mord... Oh, here it is:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1683810&highlight=1v1+me+morde

IS1494f3069beb3f0cd3794

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rg Toad View Post
Annie lacks teamfight preence? Not sure if trolling or just very stupid. Dat AoE stun and huge AoE burst dmg = no teamfight presence, true story.