Cho or Udyr on your team = insta-lose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bender2999

01-08-2012

I've seen several cho'gaths do quite well in bottom lane.

TokinPrez

01-08-2012

Cho is AMAZING, my friend Hobocop plays him and well I have never seen him not totally destroy bot lane, he is also good top. Sure most Cho's I see do not do as well but man those who know to build and play him on Dom wreck people.

Udyr is also good but is more reliant on team comps.

Stimuz

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamai View Post
Cho sucks compared to other champions. His Q is easy to avoid. If he's AP he'll do some burst but then he's a free kill. If he goes tanky his cooldowns are high too, just let him use his skills and focus him down.
If he goes tanky he'll have 30-40% cdr like every other tank, it's not like FH is a bad item.

farmboysummoner

01-08-2012

I main cho, but i refuse to take him into dominion anymore. He could be good, but he has to be bot and farm. The problem is that people want a heimer bot usually, so cho gets stuck running around in the giant cluster **** top where he can't really do as well. IMO, cho is a SR champion more that dominion. His abilities don't really lend themselves to the crazy game that is dominion...although if you were to go top, attack speed AND ap would be better...

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

"Cho has to run round top where he can't do well"

This about a champion with 3 AoE abilities and one huge true damage nuke, who is naturally tanky

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Cho'Gath is one of the most versatile champions in the game. As long as you get 30-40% CDR and some kind of tankiness, you can build whatever you want on him.

Udyr is very similar to Skarner in terms of where he's weakest and where he excels, and Skarner is considered a very strong pick.

ZaberZ

01-08-2012

*****, my last chogath game was first, i carried my team. learn to not be bad at dominion how about that

Nunkuruji

01-08-2012

Udyr had his dodge passive stripped from him, and given nothing in return, which is quite obnoxious given the high popularity of certain auto attacking AD champs. Without nimbleness and dodge, he's in a much worse place vs. ranged ad.

I conjecture that Riot has now created a problem with crit, where it is now going to run rampant without the dodge counter.

Then again, I don't feel like the RNG has a place to begin with, and would rather see it all burned to the ground.