Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BLA Darkduder

01-08-2012

Will they ever start ranked dominion matches?

If so, when?

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Yes, when the game is ready for it. They actually have the function installed in the game but haven't flipped the switch to turn it on yet.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

I'm so tired of playing with retarded unranked sr players on dominion. Almost no one good plays it b/c all the good players only play ranked mode. Dominion is officially a joke mode until you guys actually give it ranked....

Imfrknbad

01-09-2012

yeah i can honestly say I would like to see Ranked Dominion soon. I'm really tired of queing up with some friends and getting one or two people who are just absolutley awful players being teamed with us. I understand it when players are new to dominion, this i can deal with, but people who are just simply bad need to be matched against people their skill level.

Ions03

01-09-2012

Riot has to make new skins and champions dont need to rework old ones or improve failed game modes see twisted tree line and dominion.....

Id play ranked dominion nearly everyday i want to climb the ladder..... but i cant they need to fix some things what i have no idea....

Detrium

01-09-2012

RIOT as been very elusive when it comes to giving us a date for ranked Dominion. They say the game mode isn't mature enough. However Dominion will not mature much more unless RIOT makes significant changes to Dominion.

You can see most of my info here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1551946