Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Keystrokes issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ok, I've recently had some ingame issues where my abilites would not fucntion via key strokes. I could not use Q,W,E,R, G, V or B. I could only click on them. I could however use the Esc key to get to options, use the numbered hot keys (but I coulnd't change the abilies to work on them I tried), and I could type in chat fine.

This happened once on Friday night and also last night, both times I uninstalled andreinstalled LoL.After the last installationat the login screen all of my alphabet keys register as a random number, hitting the same key does not give the same number. I'm not positive this is a glitch, it could be something with my keyboard or some setting I accidentally changed but I have no idea. Any info would be helpful.