Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Capture Points Attacking Friendly Targets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I was playing a game a day or two ago, and got into a 2v2 or 3v2 under my own capture point in Dominion. My team ended up winning the fight, but shortly after the fight ended, i died rather unexpectedly (sudden loss of at least 200-300 health).
I checked the death sheet, figuring maybe an entire wave of minions decided to attack me even though they should have been on the turret... instead I saw that i had been hit by the turret for about 400 damage.

I had recorded it, but LoLReplay is throwing back bugsplat errors everytime i try to watch a replay now so i can't even get a simple screengrab like i intended originally.

The few facts about it as i recall. I was a purple team Fizz fighting alongside a teammate under the Boneyard CP. It started as Purple Team's and was never neutralize, though was pretty close to being neutralized.