Twisted Treeline Ranked Champion Bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yakitate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

Not sure if this affects the other maps or not but me and a couple friends were playing ranked matches on TTT. Anyways, we were in the banning stage and for some reason all of the champions were not being shown.

We were trying to ban Xin and we couldn't find him. We typed his name in and he still wouldn't show up. When our turn to ban was over and it switched to the other team all of the champions showed up and then it popped back over to us and we couldn't see certain champions still for some reason.

It was really weird. It happened both times by the way.

Xyltin

07-16-2010

Yeah, sometimes Champs disapear for people. Enemy could ban shaco and when it was my turn some champs disappeared (i own all champs), like shaco, and when it was the enemys turn again he reappeared again.

Demia

07-16-2010

Same things happens to me all the time. Seems a couple of heroes disappear. Really annoying when you cant ban Xin... Since hes still insanely OP

ThaRhynoman

07-16-2010

This happened to my team as well, but only once on TT. A lot of champs were missing during our ban phase.

DummyDummy

07-17-2010

Somebody suggested to me that your team only sees the heroes that are available to the opposing team. Might that be true?

Jack Harkness

12-30-2010

Yes you can only ban champions that an enemy owns.

Adac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

I believe that is the case because in a custom draft (1v1 XD) when I got to ban them for my friend almost all champs appeared (he owns most of them). When it was his turn to ban for me only the champions I own and the free champions appeared.

Hearteater

12-30-2010

This is correct: You can only ban champions at least one person on the other team can play.

This prevents you from wasting a ban on a champion they couldn't have picked anyway.