Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion - Leavers and AFKers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Rat

01-08-2012

Can we get some sort of system that when some ****** leaves/afk's we can kick them and get another player from the queue join?

Getting seriously ****ing pissed off at this game and its horrible community.

larkhill

01-08-2012

honestly, if u have an afk/leaver, replacing him wont do much. the advantage one gets from a sustained 4v5 will usually be too much to come back from.

just take the loss and play on.

Bonabon

01-08-2012

Leavers/DC's etc always seem to happen on my team. It's not even one of those "oh you only remember when the bad things happen to you, and not the good things." They're always on my team. I've had two games tonight where we were just stomping the other team, then one of us leaves, and we just have an embarrassing loss. It's makes me irate.

Dirty Rat

01-08-2012

Happens to me just about every game.

Somebody like a Master Yi or a squishy will get killed 2x in a row, abuse the team then leave.

Another loss. Thanks to all those nerdrages out there ruining the game for us!

JasmineChen

01-08-2012

I get enough leavers and AFKers that I'm convinced one of the following is happening.

1. Riot doesn't ban leavers fast enough. (I really don't want to hear more self-congratulatory posts about "our leaverbuster system", for thousands of players it is *not working*)

2. There is a massive stream of new players who like to leave/AFK coming into the game. (who get banned eventually)

3. Most leavers/AFKers only do it occasionally and thus don't get caught and punished.

I'm leaning strongly toward 1. Quite a few players have told me they go AFK intentionally in Dominion to farm IP which pretty strongly implies they do this frequently.

Ascleph

01-08-2012

The only "afkers" I see regularly in dominion happen at the start of the game and are because of the performance issues dominion got, because they do come back asap.

Argodis

01-08-2012

It sucks, but just win more games. The further up you go, the less leavers/afkers you see.

Ardnalis

01-08-2012

Quote:
Argodis:
It sucks, but just win more games. The further up you go, the less leavers/afkers you see.

Someone is going to say "I can't win enough games to climb up because of the leavers/afks."
To which the proper response should be "So make a full group to queue with"
To which the aforementioned someone will respond with "I don't know enough people/they are never on when I am/when I make a full group I still have a leaver or afk" or some other excuse.