Lifesteal bugs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pugdy

01-07-2012

Hello. So, i play quite a few champions, most of them Physical dmg, and I noticed a few inconsistencies with respect to life steal. Gangplank's q will life steal, as will garen's q. Pantheons spear throw will not prox life steal though. I was wondering if this was a bug or not. If it's not, it seems a little unfair.

Also, i noticed that Gangplanks parlley crits. In fact, crit is a huge part of his build because of that. His q crits is what im saying. Garens q crits as well. So does nasus's q.
Granted nasus and garens are melee attacks, but gangplanks q is a ranged, like pantheons spear throw, but gp's parrley crits, and panth's spear throw does not. At least, not about 15% for the targets life after the last patch. Just wondering if these are bugs, or if its just planned that way. Seems very unbalanced and unfair to panth. Considering all of gp's abilities, as well as garens with respect to escape and lane survivability. Panth is just outclassed. It seems if this was fixed, he'd be a little bit better. and match up better.

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Lifesteal is ONLY applied to autoattacks and abilities that trigger on-hit effects.

Crit is only applied to Parrrley because that's the unique feature of the ability.

Maethbalnane

01-08-2012

Not so much bugs as merely the poor grasp of balance that you'd expect of Riot.

angron65

01-08-2012

tears?