4v5 Dom win...possible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallam

01-07-2012

First one...probably the only one.

*******http://www.dragon-realm.net/4v5_dom.png********

CJV

01-07-2012

of 160 wins, I think maybe 3 are 4v5. It definitely makes it much more difficult.

Hallam

01-07-2012

I think the big thing is trying. Most teams get in that situation and just screw around and don't even try. I had one where we did well for awhile because we actually attempted to win...but didn't work out. This one we all did really well

Never give up!

NothingLeft2Lose

01-07-2012

Well it takes ur entire team to be good and the other team to be completely retarded in order to win a 4v5. Happended to me once, good stuff.

Bonabon

01-08-2012

The other team has to be really bad.

MrMundungu

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
The other team has to be really bad.
Wrong. Yes, it puts you at a huge disadvantage, but in Dominion there are so many ways to psych your enemy out to where they might as well be playing with 4 as well...

Ardailec

01-08-2012

I came so close to winning one. The final score was like 0-11 and our fifth vanished when the score was 200-300.

The deciding factor ended up being I could not get to pantheon capping our mid in time to stop the neutralization. If I could've, Soraka would've claimed their bot and We'd have it.

Alot of it is just making your four seem bigger than they really are. You have to try and pick someone off in the jungle as best as possible and strike where they aren't, since one thing I notice is the 5 in a 5v4 suddenly starts to hang out together since they know they have the number advantage. They can cover more ground, but alot of time they won't until they start to panic.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

I've done it three times before. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it feels great.