Blue vs Purple

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixplosion

01-07-2012

Does anyone else purely detest being on the purple team instead of blue? I find that blue has a distinct view advantage because of the UI, even scaling down, your choice as purple is to have little to NO ui at all in order to have the same area of available clicking play as a blue player, perhaps there are so skin UI's or something you can DL to minimize this but, I was just curious if anyone else hated being purple....

Rg Toad

01-07-2012

I prefer purple for top you only need 1 ward and blue is in a nice place for either your support or AP carry. Though red is farther away which may stink.l, but it offers ore in terms top lane so meh it isn't a huge deal for camera positioning you just have to move it a bit differently depending on where you are on the map.

sircaptain otter

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixplosion View Post
Does anyone else purely detest being on the purple team instead of blue? I find that blue has a distinct view advantage because of the UI, even scaling down, your choice as purple is to have little to NO ui at all in order to have the same area of available clicking play as a blue player, perhaps there are so skin UI's or something you can DL to minimize this but, I was just curious if anyone else hated being purple....

ummm u do know there is a way to change the angle of the camera in order to be just like blue right although its not big of a deal

Treesto

01-07-2012

Purple es best for blue invasion when playing solo top.

Dimugorgon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I personally like blue when I top solo. Easy to counter jungle + top.

gankas kon

01-07-2012

Are you playing with a fixed camera? If you are, that's why.

I've learned to be comfortable playing both sides. It doesn't bug me anymore.

AMasteratBaiting

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

the best thing you can do to fix this problem right now is go into options ingame and minimize all the stuff blocking your view.

Eagle X D

02-02-2012

Blue Team Advantages:
*Dragon Control
*Red Buff AD Carry
*Double Golems For Bot Lane
*First Pick (Draft, Ranked)

Blue Team Disadvantages:
*Less Baron Control

Purple Team Advantages:
*More Baron Control
*Double Golems For Top
*Red Buff For Top