Every time someone picks yi, we lose.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackDAILO

01-10-2012

You know your Yi is noob when he starts with zeal and rushes PD.

Arth

01-10-2012

last time i saw a Yi was when he was on our team

he took 6x berserker greavers and he owned xD

LegendaryEnemy

01-11-2012

Yi has brilliant luck every once in a while when every character with cc other than slows are down to low enough health they can be killed with one alpha and the others try to run.

Apart from luck, a pocket of success, he usually just goes splat against the fusillade of skill shot pokes and targetted cc's.

Nekrogen

01-11-2012

I've had mixed success against teams who all have hard CC. Sometimes I get completely shut down and stick back to prevent more deaths, and sometimes I manage to dish out my damage and hide while I trollitate back to full HP again. Of course if a team doesn't have much hard CC, my life as AP Yi is so easy as I run around alpha striking and trollitating to soak up damage for my team. After you get 40% CDR, DFG, lichbane and some AP on him, AP Yi is actually really freakin' scary mid-late game.

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

The thing about Yi is he has one of the most OP ults but if he doesn't get kills w/ his ult then he'll look like a feeder. If you have a Yi on your team and you know he just used his ult you have to try and let him get the kill unless you really need the kill yourself. Every time Yi kills someone with his ult his kill refreshes his ult and his other abilities, which creates a domino like effect. One time I had over 250 attack damage in a long game, and by that stage I was killing people in 4-5 hits. It was insane. No one could 1v1 me so I just took them out one at a time and my team won.

Also for the people who think you need to build AD on Yi right away, attack speed/critical works much better early on w/ Yi's ult. Mid-game you should be able to get kills easily w/ his ult, and w/ that cash flow get a BF, then another, then another. One thing I'd suggest is to ignore W in Dom completely until you max your Q and E, emphasis on the E (unless you are, for some reason, going AP Yi ;D). Once you can't build the E passive it's definitely time for you to start getting AD items.

Nekrogen

01-11-2012

Yeah his ult is ridiculously good no matter how you build him.

I've been able to alpha strike 3 times in a row as AP yi. Let's just say that the 3rd kill was easy pickings after 3 immediate nukes :P. The challenge is not running out of mana though.