Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Malzahar Skin - Jack of Blades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellionRichter

01-07-2012

Hello everyone. My name is Michael, and this is probably my first post on the Forum. My Summoner name is HellionRichter. I play LoL quite a bit, but still haven't gotten into doing ranked or anything like that yet, but I love this game, it's awesome!

So, here's my idea... I have already sent a message to RIOT, but I got a reply (a killer reply by the way :-P ) , and I was suggested to make a post on the forum so that everyone could see this idea and post their input and suggestions as well.

Here is my Message I sent to RIOT .

Quote:
Hello! I would like to make a request. I suspect you may have heard this request in the past, but I will do so anyways. Have you ever played Fable? Remember Jack of Blades? He was bad ass. I will refrain from saying any other profanity than that, but I really loved that Villain. He is my favorite video game villain. And I know there would probably be some sort of complications due to the fact that he is from another video game... But if there was any way to do it I would JUST FREAKING LOVE IT I promise you, I would seriously go out and buy a $100 Pre-paid Visa and spend it all on RIOTPoints because I love this game, and I love that Champion Malzahar, freaking awesome, and Jack of Blades would be a perfect skin for him, I guarantee TONS of people would LOVE THAT SKIN TOO! Thank you for your time. Take care!

- Michael

So, I know many of you (I hope) have played Fable 1 . Jack of Blades is THEE coolest Villain in my mind, and I would just love to see this become a Malzahar skin. I have seen people make their own skins, and I saw a Jack of Blades one... But it's not the same! I want to be able to BUY AND USE this skin in game and have others see me use it.

Anyways, there really isn't much else to say lol :-P . Post your thoughts and what not!

For everyone who DOESN'T know, here is a Picture of the "Jack of Blades"

http://idrenaldo.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/294008-jack_of_blades_super.jpg

DREAMAZING

01-07-2012

I think that would be an epic skin I would buy it.. Thumbs up for a great skin suggestion..

HellionRichter

01-07-2012

Thank you! I'd go nuts for this skin myself. I know there would be complications due to copyright and what not (another video game character / skin being used) but I am sure there could be ways to get around that... Or RIOT could speak to the creators of the Fable series and see if it were possible to use, I don't know, just farting in the wind right now LOL

Xaphane

01-07-2012

Jack of Blades is a boss. +1

HellionRichter

01-08-2012

Should be called ... Jack of Voids ... ?

Or even a champion made that was like Jack. THAT would be pretty mighty

My Chocobo

01-08-2012

Looks more Talon-esque to me. But I loved Fable, so as long as it come :3

DaBigD

01-08-2012

Lionhead copywright on the name so wont happen.

Ulquiorra995

01-08-2012

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/2045-jack-of-blades-malzahar.xhtml

Enjoy!

JappersMcJappers

01-08-2012

Some of the greatest moments of my life have happened while playing Fable. +1 for this idea!

kavinh the third

01-09-2012

shouldn't it go to shaco instead?