A Malzahar Skin - Jack of Blades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellionRichter

01-07-2012

Hello everyone. My name is Michael, and this is probably my first post on the Forum. My Summoner name is HellionRichter. I play LoL quite a bit, but still haven't gotten into doing ranked or anything like that yet, but I love this game, it's awesome!

So, here's my idea... I have already sent a message to RIOT, but I got a reply (a killer reply by the way :-P ) , and I was suggested to make a post on the forum so that everyone could see this idea and post their input and suggestions as well.

Here is my Message I sent to RIOT .

Quote:
Hello! I would like to make a request. I suspect you may have heard this request in the past, but I will do so anyways. Have you ever played Fable? Remember Jack of Blades? He was bad ass. I will refrain from saying any other profanity than that, but I really loved that Villain. He is my favorite video game villain. And I know there would probably be some sort of complications due to the fact that he is from another video game... But if there was any way to do it I would JUST FREAKING LOVE IT I promise you, I would seriously go out and buy a $100 Pre-paid Visa and spend it all on RIOTPoints because I love this game, and I love that Champion Malzahar, freaking awesome, and Jack of Blades would be a perfect skin for him, I guarantee TONS of people would LOVE THAT SKIN TOO! Thank you for your time. Take care!

- Michael
So, I know many of you (I hope) have played Fable 1 . Jack of Blades is THEE coolest Villain in my mind, and I would just love to see this become a Malzahar skin. I have seen people make their own skins, and I saw a Jack of Blades one... But it's not the same! I want to be able to BUY AND USE this skin in game and have others see me use it.

Anyways, there really isn't much else to say lol :-P . Post your thoughts and what not!

For everyone who DOESN'T know, here is a Picture of the "Jack of Blades"

http://idrenaldo.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/294008-jack_of_blades_super.jpg

DREAMAZING

01-07-2012

I think that would be an epic skin I would buy it.. Thumbs up for a great skin suggestion..

HellionRichter

01-07-2012

Thank you! I'd go nuts for this skin myself. I know there would be complications due to copyright and what not (another video game character / skin being used) but I am sure there could be ways to get around that... Or RIOT could speak to the creators of the Fable series and see if it were possible to use, I don't know, just farting in the wind right now LOL

Xaphane

01-07-2012

Jack of Blades is a boss. +1

HellionRichter

01-08-2012

Should be called ... Jack of Voids ... ?

Or even a champion made that was like Jack. THAT would be pretty mighty

My Chocobo

01-08-2012

Looks more Talon-esque to me. But I loved Fable, so as long as it come :3

DaBigD

01-08-2012

Lionhead copywright on the name so wont happen.

Ulquiorra995

01-08-2012

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/2045-jack-of-blades-malzahar.xhtml

Enjoy!

JappersMcJappers

01-08-2012

Some of the greatest moments of my life have happened while playing Fable. +1 for this idea!

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

shouldn't it go to shaco instead?