Dominion ruined SR for me :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Every time I try to play Summoner's Rift, I am reminded of how terrible it is to be in the same game with people for 40+ minutes. It feels like 30%-40% of SR players are ******rs who ruin the game for everybody.

Profeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2012

Since a few months ago, I've been playing only TT and Dominion... SR now is kinda, idk, boring IMO.

LegendsLord

01-09-2012

ever since the release of Dominion, I have only been playing that mode. It's quick and if your team sucks, it's only a short game.

Arth

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsLord View Post
ever since the release of Dominion, I have only been playing that mode. It's quick and if your team sucks, it's only a short game.
+1

ClamFace

01-09-2012

Here's a true story for you. I've been exclusively playing Dominion since release. I hardly ever play SR anymore. Last week, one of my buddies practically begged me to play a classic, so I said yeah sure.

I pick GP and call top, oh look what's that. Instalock Jax and Akali, Jax demanding top and Akali demanding mid. Ok, I'll go bot and give you the benefit of the doubt.

10 minutes into the game...Jax 0/7/1 against Cho, Akali 0/5/2 against Annie. Both building stupid items, hurr Swiftness on Jax and Mobility on Akali. Not to mention the summoners, clarity/flash for Jax, heal/cleanse for Akali.

I calmly say to my friend. "Do you see why I don't play SR?"

His reply: "Erm, yeah...lets go play Dominion..."

Yaladilae

01-09-2012

you mean in your title

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-09-2012

Dom, TT. Now you're living!