Mordekaiser is Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glamrock69

01-07-2012

3 minions = 1/2 shield charge power.

You'd want Mordekaiser for bottom lane...expect he has no pushing power because of the fact that 3 minions are missing from bottom lane, so he gets easily harassed out.

Mordekaiser needs a champion-specific buff for Dominion to double his shield power from minions.

Bladesk8ter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

ok

Slivyrr

01-07-2012

Or maybe he's just a better top because his shield scaling on champion hits was buffed?

Zzym

01-07-2012

he actually got buffed ?

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

He is quite good in bot already

GrignardTS

01-07-2012

Mord bottom, much like every other bottom, will always be a counter pick game.

There is no end all be all bottom. Mord is fine. Even yorick has counters.

ArmyofNine

01-07-2012

Mord is fine bottom or top. If your getting harassed out of lane it means you were out picked and you should rotate someone down.

larkhill

01-07-2012

u'd be surprised just how good mord does bot lane. he has infinite sustain and his ult + ignite is amazing. and he pushes very well.

primarily, i use mord as a counter to melee bot lanes. they cant get close to me at all. and once i build thornmail, its over. and if they dont have qss/cleanse, im unkillable 1v1,

Nunkuruji

01-07-2012

I've played him a few games bot now, as a change up from Mao.

3 enemy minions is actually a very sneaky advantage.

You can play your position to where you can hit the minions + enemy champ with Siphon AND the back end proc off of Mace of Spades will also hit (target + 3 others at range). It's a clever poke, shield build & sustain if you're running spellvamp.

If the enemy is forced to back off, then they're not hitting your minions, and you'll be pushing and winning the lane.

Closing for the kill and/or finishing the push to actually take the tower solo is where I'm currently running into more of a challenge than with Mao - the obvious lack of initiation and cc skills. Since the minions don't originate from the turret itself, where most champs will defend from, you also don't get the positioning for the MoS poke, and are forced to rely on Siphon at range.

Falco Amadeus

01-08-2012

Just beat Morde bot as Singed >.>