Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aean

01-07-2012

So it has recently come to my attention that I am addicted to Talon. I've played him about 30 games in a row now, most of which were in dominion (he seems godlike on that map) but now I want to play him in Summoner's Rift.

The problem is, I'm not sure what exactly to build on him...Right now, the items I am having trouble choosing between are

Bloodthirster
- Probably my favorite item on Talon because it makes him wreck people early game, lets his W decimate creeps, and gives me over 9000 sustain

Youmuu's Ghostblade
- I like this item on him for the extra CDR, Armorpen, and active but I can't tell where/when/if to build it or not

Infinity Edge
- Second highest AD item in the game, plus it gives him crit chance and the extra crit damage, I've had crits doing over 1000 damage to players with this item and Noxian Diplomacy, but I hear it isn't great on him...I would like opinions

Last Whisper
- Building this plus Ghostblade basically causes anybody with under 105 armor to have an effective 0 against me, which is entertaining to say the least. However, I'm not sure if this item is for early game, late game, or even at all

Trinity Force
- I'd probably build this item on everybody if I could since it gives you harder nukes, a permaslow, movespeed, and every stat you could possibly want (except CDR ): )

Atmogs
- I hate atmogs because it cripples your damage (especially early game) but I hear its good on him, so not sure what do...

Anyways, if anybody who knows how Talon works could give me build advice, I would really appreciate it.

Aean

01-07-2012

bump for advice...

SirGregarious

01-07-2012

I recommend Trinity Force on Talon for the super Sheen. Crazy high burst.

I hear good things about Talon mid because he's very anti-mage. You could give it a shot.

RealPandemonium

01-07-2012

Atmogs or atmallet. Tanky assassins? **** yes.

jawbit

01-07-2012

Your build seems fine. I like an early Yommu's too, and Trinity Force eventually. Perhaps I should grab Bloodthirster earlier...

Aean

01-07-2012

My normal build is
Doran's Blade => BT => Merc => Youmuu's/IE => IE/Youmuu's => Aegis/Trinity/BC/LW/GA

My problem with Atmogs is he does almost no damage until its completed, and even then his damage is only mediocre.