How to get fast IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Debbler

01-07-2012

Aiming for Brand..any IP tips?

Debbler

01-07-2012

i really dont have time to waste playing bunch of games to get 6300.

Ashin Kusher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

buy RP

Debbler

01-07-2012

I gotta wait for my money on the 28th. and I said IP...blind?

Suaidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

No easy way to farm ip....referrals get you a 200% ip boost for 4 wins per referral that reaches level 5.

Debbler

01-07-2012

I didn't know that. Thank you.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-07-2012

The per win boosts are no longer percentage based, they're a flat amount based on the map and type of game. This is so you're not punished for winning quickly, resulting in players trying to prolong games to get the most out of their boost.

Suaidan

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
The per win boosts are no longer percentage based, they're a flat amount based on the map and type of game. This is so you're not punished for winning quickly, resulting in players trying to prolong games to get the most out of their boost.
They need to edit that under the referall thing then still reads 200%

Debbler

01-07-2012

Also one more question...what does Loss Forgiven mean?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-07-2012

They should hire someone to keep all of the minute changes up to date... Things like tool tip errors, minor typos, etc.. It still says you need 14 champions for draft, even though it's been 16 since they raised the bans to 3/team a few months back.

I would totally take that job too...

Loss forgiven is when the servers as a whole get exceptionally unstable. During these times, Riot will activate whatever they're calling 'the mode' this week, where losses won't count towards your record. Basically you can ignore it unless you play ranked; you don't lose Elo, though Elo gains are halved during this period of time. It can't just be a few games, even if everyone in those few games is having issues, it needs to be a significant amount. What exactly 'significant' means is something only Riot knows, and Loss Forgiven is automatically given if it's been activated; you can't retroactively request for a loss forgiven, so don't ask.