Few champ builds questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoeJackson

01-07-2012

Hey guys...I was wondering how you all build a few champs I am toying with...

Poppy: I seem to like AD more or Hybrid. AP takes a long times to really get going it seems. I am wondering though the most effective way to build her is and what order?

Pantheon: A bit lost on his most optimal builds paths outside of brutalizer...I have seen so many different builds on him.

Nocturne: Tanky DPS like you would build on SR or go for a more pure carry attack speed / lifesteal path? What works best for Dom?

Thanks guys! Can be hard to come from SR and try to adjust your build to Dom heh!

Master David

01-07-2012

Generally you should build up some movement speed, regardless which champ u got, e.g. Pantheon needs shoes and phantom dancer quiet early.

MoeJackson

01-07-2012

hmm bump?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeJackson View Post
Hey guys...I was wondering how you all build a few champs I am toying with...

Poppy: I seem to like AD more or Hybrid. AP takes a long times to really get going it seems. I am wondering though the most effective way to build her is and what order?

Pantheon: A bit lost on his most optimal builds paths outside of brutalizer...I have seen so many different builds on him.

Nocturne: Tanky DPS like you would build on SR or go for a more pure carry attack speed / lifesteal path? What works best for Dom?

Thanks guys! Can be hard to come from SR and try to adjust your build to Dom heh!
I prefer AD poppy since AP is pretty much EQ wait a bit, EQ, etc. It also allows her to utilize her W more.

For both panth and noct i prefer tanky dps since you are a melee champ with no escapes. So panth is usaully Brut>Phage>Atmas, while noct is Phage>Atmas then turning phage into either Trinity(More burst) or frozen mallet (more tanky).
Keep in mind that these are builds that work for me and my play style and are not end-all-be-all builds.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I find AP poppy is more valuable to her team, as she can burst down a carry then just run away and come back, I find it fits her playstyle. If she goes AD she tends to get kited badly, and ends up doing similar style except she is chasing them. And yes, she can be kited despite her ms.

Pantheon is a counter build champion. Almost the ONLY core item on him that I have never seen people not get, is phage. But beyond that there are so many viable items on him, I find that I usually just stock up on the 2k mid tier items which are all very powerful, making his midgame very strong, then when lategame comes around I am very tanky and finish off the last few items. For example, Aegis of hte Legion, hexdrinker, phage, merc treads, a chain vest (into atma's), then i'll see how my gold goes, and how the game is. If I want more tankiness, i might change hte chain vest into a randuins, or maybe i'll build an IE, or frozen mallet, or triforce, so many viable options.

And the hexdrinker/aegis is because of the magic damage on their team, with a bit of physical aswell

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeJackson View Post
This is the build I run on Pantheon and it's done well for me.

Boots, Ruby Crystal, Long Sword (game start)
CDR Boots, Phage, Brutalizer, Hexdrinker, more Long Swords (mid game)
CDR Boots, Youmu's, Brutalizer, Hexdrinker, Last Whisper (or a survivability item), Entropy (end game)

Armor Pen Marks, Health/level Seals, MR/level Glyphs, MS Quints
21/9/0, focusing on armor penetration, cooldown reduction, Havoc, and health.
R > E > W > Q, with one point in Q at Lv4
Cleanse/Flash.