So, why is this even allowed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcriner View Post
It is allowed because If you can't win on the final tower, you were out played.
That final tower makes it essentially a 3 v 4 (or at least 3 v 3.5) (with the no-help minions that can be kited into the well) so yeah, 3 v 4 you should be "outplayed".

Pookems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant019 View Post
They turret hugged at their final turret for 45 minutes, which won them the game. We couldnt do anything because Nasus would use wither, and it would make anyone obselete at killing final tower. The closest we got was getting the final tower to half health, and it caused all three of us to suicide bomb + die. Did I mention we were running Tryn, Graves and Rumble. So there should never be a problem with killing turrets. This kind of **** has happened to me 4 times now. Honestly, why does this type of no skill action win people games? Was also rocking a QSS to dispel wither, but to no avail, didnt help a whole helluva lot.

That Nasus was me. c:

Saldorum

01-08-2012

Lmao c: and Chuck Noriss was like ahri and I forgot who I went. But it was funny I thought we lost Pooks said nah let me get farm let me get farm we win it was so funny they couldnt get Nasus at all or rest of us.

vexxel

01-08-2012

Not saying it doesn't annoy me but you accuse turtling to be "unskilled?" well what would you do if losing and want to try to make a comeback? go bum rush their nexus? NO. You'd defend if you had a decent elo and were smart enough to know so. It's not the matter of it being unskilled it's the matter of outsmarting your opponent, they used the given advantage to defend their tower and win? Get over it.

Wopowogian

01-08-2012

It's even more worse when there's a heimer... Just sitting there w/ his turrets and passive repping the last tower...

I find it funny.

Shinikama

01-08-2012

So, lemme get this straight.
You had full control and access to the whole map (including neutral monsters), you had essesntially unlimited time and NO pressure from the opposition, and you STILL lost?
They have to constantly farm at their turrets while you can farm in peace, and you couldn't counter them?
You deserve that loss. I played a game where I started out 1/10/2 against Shaco, Fizz, and Trynd, and managed to push them into that exact situation while they were still four levels above me.
This isn't just boasting, either. If they refuse to leave the base, they lose gold. Eventually, you will surpass them and win if they never come out. You probably tried to rush them, got aced, and they took your nexus before you all respawned. That's usually how it goes.

GetOnMyMap

01-08-2012

ALL you have to do is farm jungle while they sit in base 45minutes of just turtling? How many dragons is that?..Very sad on your part.

Sam

01-08-2012

Got to go sucide for that nexus tower, doesn't matter how much die. Just kill it first. Even if he withered you, just attack it till you die. Really easy to counter turtling if you finish them off 2-3 minutes when they are turtling.

thekillertree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Sometimes killing the inhibitors isnt a good thing. Leave the inhibs because super minions then push allowing you no farm from their waves and giving them extra farm for extra minions. Then only push when you know you are ready to and take the inhib and nexus turret. It sounds counter intuitive but it works.

Th3 Herbalist

01-13-2012

The only problem I've seen with turtling is when both teams get full builds. That's when it gets intense, and then it becomes a nuisance to try and push. Never let it get that far. Ever.