Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post game stats: healing done

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngusSama

01-07-2012

So I believe the 'Healing Done' portion of post game stats is bugged. I just played a game as Akali, I had Hextech Gunblade rocking plus my passive. The end game stats showed I had heal 0 throughout that game. I'm pretty sure spellvamp and/or lifesteal are considered healing for the endgame stats as the enemy Shaco healed a total of 1270 and his only means of healing was Wriggle's Lantern, unless he blew through a ton of potions (in which case a number ending in 70 doesn't seem possible).

Another point of confusion: Our Caitlyn with a Bloodthirster healed 28. That's it. I don't know how she managed to heal so little, but she did.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenturen

02-08-2012

Just got this bug as well. Eight of the ten champions in the game had life steal and/or spell vamp items and/or passives and five out of ten had passively healing items, and yet only 2 people got above 400hp healed during a 51 minute game. In addition, both the graph & grid pages show the same numbers.

Teams:
Teemo, Blitz, Akali, Morgana, Gp
vs
Amumu, Karth, WW, Cait, Talon

Only other particular thing about the game was that Karth d/c for a while and then came back.