Fog of War (Invisible Projectiles)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Lyon

01-06-2012

Just curious to know if anyone else is having issues with seeing incoming projectiles from the Fog of War? The best examples I can think of are Nidalee's spears and Ashe/Ez's ultis.

I first started having this issue about two weeks back. I don't know why, but for whatever reason from time to time I can't see inbound projectiles thrown from the fog. This last game, for example, I was hit twice by an invisible Ashe arrow. Once while I was running around the outskirts of my tower, and another time while I was attempting to recall near my tower. The second time (recall) I was actually killed, but didn't know why until I looked at the death recap.

I'd understand not seeing the arrow if I was standing close to the border of the fog, but in both cases the arrow had to travel across a decent amount of visible space to hit.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Never happened to me, maybe you should try repairing your client.

Black Lyon

01-06-2012

I'm going to try and do just that, but I see over in the bug forum this issue has already been posted by several people. Hopefully the repair will work though!

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

happen a lot to me when Ez ult from fountain to stop a capture

RealWolf M

01-07-2012

Not as bad as AoE's not animating when people are in bushes.

Nothing worse than walking into a bush, unable to see that there is a huge AoE being channeled by Nunu and then suddenly the circle AoE pops up and you can see it.

They need to fix the way animations of skills in bushes/FoW work, so that if the effect is not in the bushes it animates, some skills do but some dont'

Stimuz

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Not as bad as AoE's not animating when people are in bushes.

Nothing worse than walking into a bush, unable to see that there is a huge AoE being channeled by Nunu and then suddenly the circle AoE pops up and you can see it.

They need to fix the way animations of skills in bushes/FoW work, so that if the effect is not in the bushes it animates, some skills do but some dont'
Nunus ult in bushes isn't a bug, having projectiles not show up half the time from FoW is.