I Miss the Drums During Champ Select!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elie123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

you should make it that in options you can make the new sound play or the old one

Wonton55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

What I really liked about the drums is that they were timed to be 1:30 long, so that the game would start just as the music came to its climax. Now, the BGM gets abruptly cut off, and it's not nearly as satisfying.

Hoodat420

07-19-2010

New music is in bad taste imo. No offense or anythign i like ur game but classical and rock rock music dont really go together at all. The old drums were awesome and i would rather hear them repeat 20 times then this new stuff that i have to mute every game. Expecially when it gets louder when its ur turn to pick. Just so you know your old drums were so recognizable that random people on the street know what your doing, great form of free advertisement that is now gone. Just something to think about.

Fishy Xander

07-21-2010

id prefer some more variety, like random queing music.

witewalker

07-22-2010

there is one tiny detail that I like the old one is when the game is about to begin the music is also finished.
I know the length of select time is fixed so the music could perfectly fit for it and it is changed dynamically now.
But the background music just cut off in a sudden is really not good as the emphasized drumbeat as a ending like before.