Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1400-1500 Elo Player Looking For Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahx

01-06-2012

My highest ranked elo reached was 1500. I recently dropped in elo cause of leavers/DC's and I just cant stand it when I have leavers and AFK's for 5-10 minutes.
I would like someone to duo with to at least know that 2 people will not DC or AFK for a long period of time.

I play on the EST. server time but I am usually on very often, we can work something out if you add me(Swag2Outstanding)

Please read
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Req.
1. MUST have ventrillo, I have a server and a mich
2. MUST have a mich
***EXCEPTION***
If you have Skype running perfectly and thats what you prefer....then we can talk in game and decide.
3.Must have at least reached 1400+ elo. I am not looking for a player to carry and I am also not looking to BE carried.
4. Must know at least most lanes and have a variety of champions to play.
5. Must be mature and NOT a rager. I simply cannot deal with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** If you do something really terrible I will indeed say something and vice versa, please do not rage if I say something that might offend you because it will not be offense, just a question or a tip.

If you are interested we can practice in one to two normals and then give it a shot.
My summoner name is : Swag2Outstanding (previously Spekulate(Name changed)).

PLEASE add me in game so we can chat.

Lastly, please list at the bottom (if you can), what lanes you prefer and champions
Looking to duo for a long period of time, but not long hours, depending on your schedule I can attune to it very well. No need to pressure yourself I will understand if you have to leave after a game, and if you play well I will play well. Chances of gaining elo are > than losing elo if you duo. Again, I am not looking for a player to carry and I am also not looking to BE carried.

Hope you have read everything even if its long haha.
Hope you have fun Summoners!

Tahx

01-06-2012

Bump Bump Boomp

NoFlowNoHoez

01-07-2012

friend request sent. msg me in game.

G4NKS

01-07-2012

sent ya an invite

Sunli Min

01-10-2012

Me too, do a ranked some time and see how it works out.
I love solo top and mid, next jungle and support. Least favorite role is ranged ad :P

ChangWu

01-10-2012

Huw