THE ******* ****lNG LORE IS ON HOLD, ****!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alma Beoulve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

I read the link posted about the lore. I don't understand how it's limited. You have Judgements, then the Journal of Justice. Judgements capture the introduction of the champion and the JoJ usually reports on their leisurely activities. After those two, you have the lore background that's in-game. That's three possible separate points-of-views on a single champion. When you say you're trying to appeal to a broader audience, does this mean you're making the lore more vague and bland?

Best Mìddle NA

01-06-2012

Let's get some more upvotes, guys! 10,000

Hotohori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Imagine a Armored Bear and a Half Dragon without lore.... The shame. AND FIZZ MY LOVELY FIZZ.! And wtf about Viktor he has all this "backstory" with no story. This is preposterous. If we dont get lore soon we will rise up against the lore department. Actually now that I think of it. Nasus is the head of the knowledge library. Maybe he deamed us unworthy of the lore cause we follow Ren bot.

Ech0e5

01-06-2012

Renketon Bot too OP

Renekton Bot

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
I've never cared about LoL's lore and I doubt that will ever change. I never so much as spared more than a passing glance at judgments, JoJ, or even the pointless summoner showcases.

Why is this anywhere near as important as developing the game?
How about a develop a fist and upload it right into your fat face?

Sorry that was improper of me.

I'm gonna punch you though.

LeagueBrains

01-06-2012

What's a lore? I think we need more of them, if it helps me win games... Seriously Tryn - fix your Ult. And write more lores. Character stories are good.

Camen Sieder

01-06-2012

go run some quests

Renekton Bot

01-06-2012

Just so we're clear, I've decided at this point to only add posts that are:

1) On-topic

2) Complimentary to me

3) Insulting to Nasus

4) Sexy.

So basically I'm omitting you lore-hating jerks, one because you're living a lie and two because you're fat shut up.

Renekton Bot

01-06-2012

You know now that I (can) think about it, I'm not sure this is how open letters work.

who cares though I'm making progress.

Zenoath

01-06-2012

i demand lore or i'll make graphic drawings of a snake/halfdragon/crocodile 3some while forcing nasus to watch after being castrated. BAD DOG. And then send said drawings to all riot employees. Weekly.