THE ******* ****lNG LORE IS ON HOLD, ****!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouHearThat

01-10-2012

Bump bump bump

Joebillybob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

only been a few days. BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

docsaysurdead1

01-18-2012

Bumping this again.....

Silverwinds

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Why no lore?

Seriously, find a couple of dedicated players know the lore and let them write it judgments, etc.
Agreed.

Also, Approved but....Really now, The whole letter was kinda hecktic and disorganized. :/. I bet we could make it better, More professional/Serious Lookin'.

And also, If Riot didn't think the lore added anything for the game/Game experience. They better take a look at all the people who want it back. Man, You would think they would get it by now.

-SJ

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Warnin, the following reply contains a pun: Could Renekton Bot be called Renektron? Anyway, +1 I WAN TEH LORE!

Oritental

01-29-2012

Massive letter dude.

Unkown05

02-12-2012

Keppin this thread alive

Jaykoboy

02-12-2012

I upvoted you because you considered the janitor first.

Dragonk

02-12-2012

This certainly asks the question, WTF do Riot employee's actually do? "We can't write anymore because we don't have the correct format"........ Honestly this takes a few hours to actually fix, you don't want a newspaper format then don't. This isn"t hard or even a problem. I don't even understand, makes no sense.

Whorrenstien

02-13-2012

Just give them a chance guys, maybe what they will do next will be even more awesome then the current Lore format.

Like how awesome would it be if we got our lore in the form of short animated videos?