THE ******* ****lNG LORE IS ON HOLD, ****!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daimonas

01-09-2012

Approved.

docsaysurdead1

01-09-2012

Decent letter so far. I want my judgements!!

Wise Squirrel

01-09-2012

Upvoted a renekton bot thread.

BTW where is Guinsoo's christmas present? Did I miss it?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Here's the finished letter.

Quote:
Dear Tryndamere,

what the hell man where'd the lore go? I didnt even read it. Also +1 would read again because its renekton bot. I'm going to miss the judgements. I love lore but there is no reason to be harsh about it idk if their lore department is still belly up or what but if they could fix it the sooner the better . riot hire this man. Posting in a Renekton Bot thread. Riot: "Here's a random champion with no connection to the LoL universe. Shut up and buy now!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA." What? For shame. inb4 rat. +1 would read again. I want pics of croc in a costume handing the letter. Posting in Renekton bot thread. New lore by crocodile: NASUS SUCKS. RENEKTEN ES #1. END https://twitter.com/#!/League_Annie/status/155427480176558080. Bye bye lore *sniff*. Here's where the lore went haywire... Volibear... Of the bear people... He's a BEAR! Good nuff! you should ask first to them to show the real renekton lore. No lore upsets me... a lot. >skyrim was released >no lore anymore. Hard to explain why we, riot, attach 540 ****ing dashes to every champ we release. No more need for lore. What I don't understand is why they just don't have players submit lore for the champion that's going to be added... I mean, give the players and art spotlight 4 days before release, and let people right lore based off of appearance. The lore discussion section of the forum could easily get some rules and regulations set up, given a timeframe, and someone at Riot can just read through a few of them, because they are essentially only 1-2 pages in length. It could be a cool way to work with the community, hell, they could give the winner some RP, show their summoner name at the bottom of the page, or give them a shiny forum badge-type thing, or something for their title, like the Emissaries and Adjudicators get,. I just want another 1 of those CG trailers :c. Everyone would be a Demacian. Everyone. Posting on Renekton's Bottom-Threads. Screw it, we'll just create our own lore... And we'll see how they like their League Universe then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9_4m7QYQvxQ#t=14 s my thoughts. I'm sure that the more creative writers would NOT make everyone a Demacian, I mean, if you get so many of the same essays that sound exactly the same, you don't give them the same grade as one that thought completely outside the box and wound up being one of the most well-written short stories that you've ever read. well i am dissapoint. the lore was a fun time to waste after dodging a game... Bump for letters to Tryndamere and Renekton Bot in a costume! There is still going to be Lore, there will not be any side addition pieces of Lore provided by the Journal of Justice and Champion Judgements. This again does not translate into an absolute 'no more Lore'. We get a update on what they plan to do with the Lore in a few months. That's an update not the new Lore itself. First of all, I <3 Renekton (the Champion). He's my main. But yeah... So far this letter makes no sense. Maybe we can make a lore of why no more lore is being made, as a fan-made thing. Like "Yeah, we've just had a bunch of Champions itching to join the League in such a short time, and we were so pressed for time that we couldn't ask each of them for their backgrounds so we really just made them up and made them look good. Sincerely, the League."

p.s. if the lore could be read in haiku form, and recorded on cassette tape with the voice sty-lings of Morgan Freeman, that would be swell.

Screw nasus, gief me moar renekton. Hopefully this new lore thing will be around soon. Also, obligatory "posting in a Renekton Bot thread." A guy went to the doctor to see what was wrong. Doctor said you have a Banana in your ear. The guy said I cannot hear you doctor for I have a Banana in my ear! also Nikasaur teeth. gh great I know Riot will turn the Lore project into something saying Oh it will be done Soon! for months.... Do you really think we'll get a puppet show? :3 thread isnt long enough to be a renekton bot thread. dog, corn italics, bottle, reproductive glands, block, shuffle, Faygo, snake listentothismantryndamere, spaaaaaaaace, walking, stop sign, green, unicorn, punch, skippiedileau, <3 you Ren Bot. Will we get a Garen playing with a pair of Phantom Dancers at least? I'm sure Katarina was really looking forward to it... Can you please upvote him 10,000 times, so we can get him to actually hand them this? I started playing League of Legends after the lore died, but after looking back at the old lore, I really want to see it return. TRYNDAMERE, listen to the masses! :<. Just hire Renekton Bot as the new Head Lore Croc or something already. there also was once a puppy. Also; Trundle skins. I cried when I read this.... GIVE IT BACK RIOT. LoL isn't LoL without the Lore. Give me some cheese, AND MORE SEXY LORE. Also, increase Veigar's Q range. I imagine they want to add more history to the world, and the only backstory we get is individual champion backgrounds and judgements. Otherwise the JoJ only gives "current events". I read the link posted about the lore. I don't understand how it's limited. You have Judgements, then the Journal of Justice. Judgements capture the introduction of the champion and the JoJ usually reports on their leisurely activities. After those two, you have the lore background that's in-game. That's three possible separate points-of-views on a single champion. When you say you're trying to appeal to a broader audience, does this mean you're making the lore more vague and bland? Let's get some more upvotes, guys! 10,000. Imagine a Armored Bear and a Half Dragon without lore.... The shame. AND FIZZ MY LOVELY FIZZ.! And wtf about Viktor he has all this "backstory" with no story. This is preposterous. If we dont get lore soon we will rise up against the lore department. Actually now that I think of it. Nasus is the head of the knowledge library. Maybe he deamed us unworthy of the lore cause we follow Ren bot. Renketon Bot too OP. What's a lore? I think we need more of them, if it helps me win games... Seriously Tryn - fix your Ult. And write more lores. Character stories are good. go run some quests. i demand lore or i'll make graphic drawings of a snake/halfdragon/crocodile 3some while forcing nasus to watch after being castrated. BAD DOG. And then send said drawings to all riot employees. Weekly. Honestly, I really liked the judgments. I have read every one since I started playing and they honestly motivated me into buying a lot of the characters. It is a huge shame that these are no longer happening as it is my opinion that no game should be made without a story to it. Right now, this game has no story. The new champs join for no reason and we will never learn what happens in this wonderful world you have created. make renekton a zaunite champ plz. don't make me shoot him riot. Make more lore or the puppy dies \****it riot defeated me with their stupid attachment system. Mulch. bottom line: bring the lore shoutcaster back from noxus vs ionia match or else. Why? because **** you that's why. Make Nerf Master Suck Town wear a funny hat. Possibly. I dont do anything half-assed though. Can i count on you for bail? OH! AND GIVE SORAKA A SKIN! And not just any skin, a GOOD skin... with GUNS and EXPLOSIONS! Tyran doens't care, he supports SOPA, enough said. This complicates things, exploring my options now. FEAR MY GRAPHICAL WRATH RIOT! Posting in a Renekton Bot thread. buff shen. I found your stories to be alluring... please bring them back. Gawd I'm bad at puns. I wish I could add to the incredible awesomeness of this thread, but I'm too stupid. Nasus OP, nerf now. If you bring the JoJ back within 2 months I will draw Viktor in a thong. Of any color, even multi. I was wondering where you went. +1. ren bot <3. You should definitely add sugar and cream to your coffee. Jesse Perring once told me, before I went deaf from hearing the magnificence of his voice, that it makes you a better person. Things Xin, Life.

Riot. Y U NO GIVE ME LORE!? wtb more lore. Renekton Bot toasting in Riot's bread. We need more badasses like Swain. mother of god... Ok. more lore and also please turn the volume down on nocturnes ult, i cant find the volume switch and i dont want to wake up mom. I really just think they need more explanation of why most champions have large boobs if they are female. Will Annie actually have a nice rack too when she's older? Will we be provided with her genetic background so we can predict what Annie would look like when she is older? These are things I'm really interested in. Just like I'm sure furries are interested in a pre-Ahri transformation story and canonical images. I need more material to make fun of the league characters, =( so I support more lore. Needs more ok. Ok. pls gib lore ok thx. Need moar lore, plz kthxbai PS: RIOT HIRE THIS MAN. Why no lore? Seriously, find a couple of dedicated players know the lore and let them write it judgments, etc. possible solution: create ties between characters, this makes things interesting and deep. exemple: viktor helped create blitzcrank, garen-lux siblings, renekton-nasus siblings. suggestion: ahri is lux's former classmate,. Whatever this is... do it. Graves slowly removed his pants, all the while leering down at Tryndamere. "Prepare for a load of buckshot," he said as the bulge of his backup gun was revealed. And then you should always fold the toilet paper before leaving the bathroom. As we all know bathroom ninjas come in and use it when no one is there to stop them. doing this will let you know if you house is safe. **** the game play, a game is about the lore, no one cares about the game itself, all about that background. SOPA means soup in spanish, and i like soup. For the letter: We need more yordles and yordle lore. Especially stuff on Poppy. PPS: Commando Poppy. Write lore for commando Teemo. And then make a commando Teemo skin. I feel that your letter is going to be quite huge... *Hands Tryndamere a 200 pages long letter* There you go sir. I like french fries. lol. It was leaked already that it got cut off, none of the "working harder to birng more fluff" nonsense that Jester said in his post. Can I get your number tryndamere? call me ;D. I ATE RAMEN. Bring back lore now or I say Ramen > you. Like I just did. That's a preview, btw. renekton bot thread +1. no i didnt read it. Needs moar loar. Yes, bring back the lore! And hire Renekton Bot to write it, because his Judgements are awesome. Even if, for some reason, you don't hire Renekton Bot to write the lore, still, bring back the lore. We also need a stand-up comedy routine from multiple champions. Do it now! Important. Riot hire this man. Tryndamere... hire Renekton Bot... he has proven himself in these forums more times than you can probably remember. Your lore team needs what RenBot can deliver!! I Want Lore Back!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. Bump. Ladies. Meanwhile@RiotHQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMvJwctXzqw. with these overprice tier F champions (viktor, volibear). I could understand how JoJ is limiting but the judgments allow them to reflect on any event involving that character how is that limiting at all? Read about half way and couldn't keep up any more. Renekton Bot is OP. Yeah. That is a good point about Viktor. The guy created Blitzcrank AND the cybernetics keeping Urgot going. But that doesn't really matter. What? I was honestly looking forward to seeing at the very least his Judgement. You had a character who was so resentful of having his work stolen he made himself into a machine from the sheer pain of it all. But even as a machine, he still harbors and hatred for this Stanwick guy. That could honestly have been interesting. "Where was he before?" Simple. Turning himself into a freaking machine. Then there's the Void. That place honestly interests me. The war between Kassadin and Malzahar, the fact that Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw are already here with a third likely on the way. (Kog'Maw's daddy, if his taunt proves true.) But not much has been released about it. I'm one of those people who absolutely love lore. If it was set up that summoners could write lore as suggested in the letter, I'd be more than willing to try my hand at it.

ok, so to the very confused person reading this "letter" currently, what you're reading is what everyone in the community has appended to the "letter" via forum posts. That's why it sounds like dozens of people having conversations without actually listening to each other. We need a book. I would buy. So Riot is replacing lore with something else? Why can't we have both? a champion with good lore makes me want to buy said champion. Needs more lore. LoL is slowly starting to become less meaningful without it :/. Interior Crocodile Alligator. nuff said. Need to start something that RIOT can manage with only 2 people on the lore team, but is something that actually advances the stories going on in Valoran atm. I'm fine with less focus on a single champion (League Judgements) if we have groups of champions doing something outside of the fields of justice. Up. Edit: Also.. this thread won't let me upvote it. Anyone else having this problem? Renekton bot is my god and lover. He has a phallic member that will reach the skies so you better watch out mister co-founder, you will be in trouble if he has to fight you with his phallic member as his can get better and yours just cant die for 5 seconds. Panurpleadgaergluahdlerenektonbotisawesomewialguhe . Seriously I wish they would actually hire this guy. His Xin Zhao story was amazing. Upvote because I actually like to read the JoJ, not so much the Judgements. gib meh lore plz i repot u. give us lore or give us death!!!! lul bump. bump for great justice. Suddenly, Lore. Lore everywhere! (Renekton Bot for president). Posting below Renekton bot. Edit: IMPOSSIBURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ninja'd. Lore ftw I know some people don't care but do it for us! COME ON AND SLAM. AND WELCOME TO THE JAM. Alright, you got me. I upvoted. Have fun copying and pasting tomorrow, broski. Also, Tryndamere, since you're reading this, tell someone that some dude from the forums said hi to them, regardless of who it is. Don't even need to read the letter to know it's gold. Maybe even platinum. Renek Bot strikes again. You are amazing. I will smack riot with large wads of cash in exchange for lore! p.p.s. Without concrete lore to flesh out characters, it becomes extremely difficult to construct proper League of Legends erotica - erm... fan fiction. Please rectify this, or the blossoming relationship between a lovable manbear and his young, tentacle-headed squid/muppet thing friend will be forever relegated to taudry smut, instead of developing into the great love story that we all know it has potential to be. I bump again because renekton bot is epic. i dont care about lore really... But i will do this for renekton bot. Bot bros for lyf. The croc's opinion on this rocks. why let this die? Tell you what.. Its your lucky day renekton bot. If you happen to send me a Friend request i will accept it. Character Development! Now! Posting in Renekton Bot thread. Like a sheep. Good bye lore, you will be missed. Renek bot, i thought you were going to give morello a christmas present. What was it? And for the letter, "give phreak a raise 'cuz he's cool." it is evident that the community wishes for the RETURN OF LORE! shameless bump. I would recommend you bring a life sized Renaynay Blade alongside your costume and run around the office imitating Slice and Dice with 0 cooldown. Bonus points if you reach the server room and fix the servers with your Dominus before you are subdued by a thousand policemen or more and an ally has been slain. I was going to post yesterday asking where Renekton Bot threads had gone. I'm so happy right now. I will avenge youuuuuuuu! Ok. I am a platypus. Ok. For Freljord!!!! When riot was reworking stealth units they accidentally made lore invisible just buy an oracle nabs. But make sure you dont die otherwise you lose it and have to buy another one. Furthermore, if the number of champions reaches 1000, I swear to god we will all totally quit this game and delete our clients because we'll be, like, old. Tryndamere has to respond to this when he gets it. And it has to be good. Very good. thank you championing our precious lore Renekton Bot, when Fizz was released, my skipped a few beats... over the course of several hours.

are you confused by this letter? well so am I, but its still to awesome to ignore. Basically riot can't think of lore for new champs, they don't seem to try. OH YEA A RANDOM FOX JUST WONDERED AROOND AND SUDDENLY BECAME AWESOME. no just no. Keep this **** going. We need 9400 more upvotes! gib me moar loar plx. Only at 680.. C'mon guys. Send it, and take my money for postage. Look at that riot i'm giving my money to someone else! Why not just do something like a series of 'friendly' letters between Leblanc and Swain concerning General Du Coteau, scouting reports from Teemo to the Bandle City Special Forces about the inner workings and weaknesses of Demacian government and its prince, or something like that? It doesnt have to be the same format each time, but we want something... I miss the Journal of Justice and the champion judgments. They added a nice flavor to the game, and the death of the lore department is, in my opinion, one of the worst things that's happened to the game. Wait...so a crocodile and a dog are siblings...what did their parents look like? Mandogcroc? Posting in an epic renekton bot thread. And on a side note I, Renekton Bot, must take this moment to compliment Tryndamere on his perfect facial structure and impeccable fashion sense. Hello there sailor. What I just said was lies, sorry Tryndamere. You're actually really ugly and you like farts in your mouth. As much as I love Ahri, I had to read that in her back story multiple times. And it still sounded tossed together at the last minute. I just wanted to be in a renekton bot thread, maybe he'll sign my shirt or something. oh and yes more lore and more judgements .

bumping an epic renekton bot thread. Bump. Moar Lore! waaaah dumpring! Its never going to feel fun anymore running around in game screaming demacia cause......................no more lore =(. Remeber IONIA VS NOXUS???????????? come on riot............. just release a joj or something. Or just give us intricate backstory on a champ without it being some sort of limited thing. Just go third person omniscient pov. Hire renekton bot as a lore writer instead of just a bot. Great Wall of Text is great. If you're going to produce an open letter to the head of the company, at least make it visually attractive and not like an 8 year old wrote it. Tryndamere, this travesty must be stopped! We would really like you to give us RP to make up for this lack of lore on every occasion that we think there should have been lore in the game. For example, we deserved a holiday story in the lore. Did you do this in the past month? I DONT KNOW BECAUSE I DONT READ LORE! But, there definitely should have been. I deserve some RP. You should share what you earned by firing those writers!!! So I herd u like not writing lore....Well stop that! I PITY DA FOO' WHO REFUSES TO WRITE LORE *Off in the distance* Oooooh yeaaaaaah bruthaaaa! ...Can I lick you? I liek turtles. So, if I quote the whole entire thing, will you edit it back into your letter? Because that would be awesome and I would feel like a boss. Posting in a Renekton Bot thread is winzorz. i can't wait see see Tryndamere's response to this xD. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33 3333333. I feel it necessary for you to understand the impact and authority you hold over this issue that effects so many of us to such a tremendous degree. Therefore, I find that the best way to express my outlook is to suggest meditation on the immortal balad of the "Who's the Boss?" theme song:

"There’s a time for love and a time for living. You take a chance and face the wind. An open road and a road that’s hidden. A brand new life around the bend. There were times when I lost a dream or two. Found the trail, and at the end was you. There’s a path you take and a path untaken. The choice is up to you my friend. Nights are long but you’re on your way.
To a brand new life, Brand new life, Brand new life around the bend."

Needs more upvotes. .. It took me a full minute to realize the letter was a compilation of every response in this thread. I need some sleep. We need more lore! I want more lore! MOAR!!! As I am writing this now, I do not only approach you, Tryndamere. I approach each and every one of you. I APPROACH the pitiful souls that have stood forth in the battle for knowledge, for history and the chance to be enlightened! I APPROACH YOU, kinsmen! All of you who have and will always be a part of the world of Runeterra! THOSE who have stood side by side on the fields of justice as the Noxian army crossed blades with its foes! THE ONES that were not afraid to stand up! THE ONES who never quailed at the thought of their opinions heard! I SPEAK FOR THE DIGNITY of what was lost! I SPEAK so everything that has been spoken for was not spoken for in vain! I SPEAK for the ones who listen but do not hear! FOR THOSE who speak but are not heard! SUMMONERS, HEROES, Raise your voice! SPEAK and BE HEARD! I hope this brings out another message for your letter, Renekton. trololol. I love you Renekton Bot. This has definitely gotten out of hand. I couldn't support it more :3. Would read again. Tryndamere, I think you would benefit from a nice workout regime. renekton bot i think i love you and i can't even see or hear you. You didn't read the previous sentence. Not really, anyway; you just sort of skimmed it. Why do they keep grilling their leeks? I need them for veggie soup. Renekton Bot is adorrrrrrrbs so kawaii desu~<3 XD omg lol. (He really is pretty awesome, though.) AD Sona forever. Sweet Mary Mother of Jesus, this letter is ridiculous and so is the loss of lore. I want my judgments back. Lee Sin's use to make my day. Tryndamere...WHERE'S MY STORY TIME O_+. The lore needs moar Annie. Hi mom, also LORE LORE LORE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I want judgments please. Why are they going away? Haikus are quite hard. The lore was pretty bad Riot, we need it back. I'M STILL WAITING FOR ANIVIA'S ELEMENTAL FRIENDS RlOT <3. bacon is an important part of a balanced breakfast. God**** this dude has no life. upvote for renekton. bump. meanwhile in palestine. so in other words, no more lore forever like the stealth remake and magma chamber and etc.

Did you know, that coca-cola constantly puts in every effort to make sure their can is always the right shade of red. By that, I mean, they don't want it so much as to be close to mistaken with another shade EVER. They have people, who's job it is, to constantly feed paint, all day, to ensure it never fades. This gesture, like the lore in LoL, is a small, but important part, of what makes the game great. My characters are their own people, helping me conquer the battlefield. Not some generic doll. y u no make more lore riot? The lore isn't even the biggest problem at hand here. It's all the dishonesty on your part riot that's been forming the biggest rift between us. Last year you said that League was 1 year old and now you say it is 2 years old. I just don't know what to believe anymore. @Riot: I love champions who I care about. I don't care about champions whos lore amounts to "Hey, I'm cool, can I join the league?". I did not expect this as part of the expect the unexpected. +1. +1000, hell yeah. ****, I upvoted and ruined the perfect "+999." I think Renekton Bot is an excellent person and I completely support him, but only because he has a cute sister. http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5283/nasustan.jpg Don't lie, she's adorable. We WANT LoRE!!! Stop doing teemo's skins. write lore. I would like some more lore please. the lore is a needed reminder that this game is created with love, with a bit of humor and though, not just a slave driving machine company thats thinks only about balance and cares less if anyone knows anything at all about their champions. we need less x y and z and more info on whats going on in this world. Also you guys sell posters of stuff that literally doesnt matter at all if there is no lore, and the character backgrounds lately have been really lacking. No lore for Viktor? Really? Renekton Bot, have you seen Nasus Bot lately? I think they should write lore about the bots in Coop vs AI, like a backstory as to why they have ultra Downs. What we need: Kassadin's daughter (5th void champ NOT counting the void skin champs). Kog's daddy. Zelos (Irelia's brother). That is all. I agree. I rather liked the League Lore. I Care about it. >.>. Heimerdinger told me to tell you : "HRNGADINGADRR". I assume it's some sort of code. Mundo Needs Buffs! Hi mom! ಠ.ಠ.

Black Rose compromised... AND? Mundo flips tables when Mundo pleases. Need moar lore! "We require additional creative designers." - Riot Overmind. "We though that the lore was too passive and wasn't adding to the game." - Riot. Perhaps this is why they are putting off the Season 2 cinematic. They could potentially be doing cinematics for the lore from now on? I hope Tryndamere really gets to see this. . Apples are obviously better than oranges. Eat apples be K. Give us more incite as to the activities of that sexy bird Anivia! I wants my lore =(. wats better than making back story to character to encourage more people to play them, also the backstory could be released earlier to give some insight to why they have the skills they do. bump. bumping an epic renekton bot thread. Bump. Moar Lore! waaaah dumpring! Its never going to feel fun anymore running around in game screaming demacia cause......................no more lore =(. Remeber IONIA VS NOXUS???????????? come on riot............. just release a joj or something. Or just give us intricate backstory on a champ without it being some sort of limited thing. Just go third person omniscient pov. Hire renekton bot as a lore writer instead of just a bot. Great Wall of Text is great. tehe copied straight out of a random section of that wall of text. this is the most insane letter ever. also, rework/buff mundo! Upvoted to see renekton hand it to tryndamere in costume. 10k isn't that tough, we did it for Rioters dancing to the release of Viktor. The lore is the only thing keeping me interested in this game. It's quite compelling. Seeing it disappear is a **** shame. Tryndamere, I'll forgive you for not nerfing Tryndamere if you give me back my lore. D: But not seriously I'm pissing fire here, give me my lore and at least a vague date instead of these "?????" responses that basically amount to Valve time. lol'd and upvoted. Turns out the most distinctive characteristic of League of Legends is being given the axe for no reason. Riot, y u no lore? omg this is gonna be the best letter EVER. Lore. Yes, lore. Why? Because... awesome. I miss lore. It's not like you can't do it, Riot/. We need lore. Without it LoL is just another ****ty game. What is this I don't even. Man i want some bacon...and lore. Baconlore. Bring back lore. i like turtles :3 Lore was what made this game interesting. By removing it you're just taking out a core aspect of what makes this game worth playing. I feel it's my duty to bump this thread. I haven't read the whole topic, will the prancing be videotaped and released? Upvoting Renekton Bot. Now that that's out of the way, time to actually read the post. toasting an epic bread. .. Give us lore, this thread says so. inbtw this thread is now diamonds. Truly outrageous. +1 for RenektonBot. Y i no can haz moar mundo lore. BUFF MUNDO, or add to the lore saying why he cannot go where he pleases anymore. ok. Accurate ^. As far as adding goes, "Tryndabro, y u no keep our lore? I actually liked the judgements." Tryndamere, you better give me some more lore, or ill go to your office with ignite. bump. And you better nerf Irelia after all of this. And remove all the supports form the game because they promote passive play (Or at least release some new supports). The uber basass Cryopheniox wants to be faster than a tree. STOP RAGING TYRND. Give this man a hug. Give us lore back plz trondamore the wild man emperor. Sock puppet show so OP. how the heck will we get 8800 upvotes in such a short time? . I read entire post. My guild hall smells of rich mahogany. Trondmereo. Riot's Viktor lore: He made Blitzcrank. Cool huh? DERP. I wish poppy didn't have to watch her dad die. inb4 sock puppet champ. or sock monkey Wukong skin. All my love for the Automated Croc. Also need moar lore because Lore Boar wants lore. Hire this god of a man/croc. I want a Soraka skin with guns and explosions as well. GO GO GO Lore master Renekton Bot, bring us Joj and victory over random champions and bland worlds. Plz, no HONs whats your face heroes.

Sincerely,
The League of Legends Community

reapermech

01-09-2012

epic letter now lets see if we get a response

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Erm. I actually can't find Tryndamere's email address. It's not what I'd assumed.

BeeboXD

01-10-2012

idDobie

01-10-2012

Yes... get us some lores!

ChaoticHypnotic

01-10-2012

what is this i don't even

Cathari

01-10-2012

Was told to post here as furiously as I could. Of course, that was 4 days ago....but well whatever.