THE ******* ****lNG LORE IS ON HOLD, ****!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Affirm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2012

mother of god...

Raiks

01-06-2012

Ok

waterfireairDERP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

more lore and also please turn the volume down on nocturnes ult, i cant find the volume switch and i dont want to wake up mom

Tetsero

01-06-2012

I really just think they need more explanation of why most champions have large boobs if they are female. Will Annie actually have a nice rack too when she's older? Will we be provided with her genetic background so we can predict what Annie would look like when she is older? These are things I'm really interested in. Just like I'm sure furries are interested in a pre-Ahri transformation story and canonical images.

Ridley

01-06-2012

I need more material to make fun of the league characters, =( so I support more lore.

IckYCat

01-06-2012

Needs more ok.

Ok.

Firestorme

01-06-2012

pls gib lore ok thx

LocknDoTs

01-06-2012

Need moar lore, plz kthxbai

PS: RIOT HIRE THIS MAN

Daemon

01-06-2012

Why no lore?

Seriously, find a couple of dedicated players know the lore and let them write it judgments, etc.

piano cat reborn

01-06-2012

possible solution: create ties between characters, this makes things interesting and deep.
exemple: viktor helped create blitzcrank, garen-lux siblings, renekton-nasus siblings
suggestion: ahri is lux's former classmate,