Last Call on Snowdown Showdown Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

or just make them go on sale for last few days instead of a lame reminder when its all over the place

monkey120987

01-06-2012

you guys suck at making games...who wants to buy skins if they arnt limited addition...once again riot...u suck major balls...thanks for making this game such a pos

Mindcrim3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

worst idea ever to make these legacy skins.. i didnt know that until after i purchased them and it made me regret it.. i only purchased them because i thought they would never be sold again

5371EI

01-06-2012

Meh, I can wait till next year. I picked up the LaBlance one because I was under the false impression that it would be LE.

Gankdalf

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

We wanted to pass along a friendly, holiday reminder that our Snowdown Showdown skins are going to be leaving the League of Legends Store soon to become Legacy Skins. If you’d like to get ahold of these amazing seasonal skins for Heimerdinger, Maokai, Gangplank and LeBlanc before they go into the vault, be sure to make your purchase before the stroke of midnight Pacific Time on Tuesday the 10th of January!

Don’t miss your chance to snag these holiday skins before they become collector’s items! Once these skins go into the Vault, you may only see them again under very special circumstances. So head on over to the League of Legends Store today!
Legacy, what a joke.

If you dare bring back my limited skins from last year...I WILL sue you.

Cr4nk

01-06-2012

How much do they cost???

Rencelaw

01-06-2012

how about the runes??

zukulu

01-06-2012

how about the holiday runes?

Chagrinn

01-06-2012

I'm still sad about them being Legacy instead of Limited. =/

Weezamon

01-06-2012

stroke