Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Last Call on Snowdown Showdown Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurvel

01-07-2012

Quote:
Stexe:
Ya, same here. One of the first times I've been on the front page!

Wow... didn't even realize I did a double post. My bad, I'm usually against that sort of thing.

Might as well make the most of the double post... if anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to send me a friend request. I'm almost at my friend limit, but I'll still add people temporarily if you have anything you feel you need to ask.

Oh, and might as well do my shameless promotion for the amazing artists in the League of Legends community. Vote on your favorites! They are all amazing! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1679974

You can delete a post and edit a post....just saying...

schubeedoobeedoo

01-07-2012

Do the holiday runes also leave the shop at the same time?

Tattlefox

01-07-2012

no ****ing special occasions! I didnt buy them for you to give them out again

Nagendra

01-07-2012

Yet again, skins that i would GLADLY spend money on are offlimits because i do not own these champions yet >_> GG Riot. How hard is it to make it so you dont get the champion when you buy the skin? How long has that problem been around? This would net you a TONNE moar money, you must know it...

Hydrallics

01-07-2012

We want skins that won't come back so that they are unique to our experience and so that others will drool after they go away forever!! >..<

BorisBox

01-07-2012

No money to buy

Lemon Pledgë

01-07-2012

As an owner of all the holiday skins to date, I think it is strange you don't include the first Snowdown ones aren't included in the chance for a re-release. I think you should update those outdated skins and re-release them. It would give people who owned them before like me a reason to use them (Because frankly the look really bad) and It would let people who wanted them before to get them.

schubeedoobeedoo

01-07-2012

Quote:
Lemon Pledgë:
As an owner of all the holiday skins to date, I think it is strange you don't include the first Snowdown ones aren't included in the chance for a re-release. I think you should update those outdated skins and re-release them. It would give people who owned them before like me a reason to use them (Because frankly the look really bad) and It would let people who wanted them before to get them.

Id agree i have Nutcracko and im sad that there are no special particles...

jrodslam

01-07-2012

What they should do, is release everyones holiday skin when ithe season get near. Ive only been playing for about 6 months or so, and i was planning on buying the Old Saint Zilean skin. Just to find out it was a one time thing, kinda pissed me off.

Artelmis

01-07-2012

Quote:
Stexe:
These skins are not "Limited Edition" and are just "Legacy," therefore they will most likely be back next year.

Hopefully, we can get some LE skins in the future...

Probably just the collector in me speaking about not wanting to actually buy them because they aren't LE. However, these skins (minus Mistletoe LeBlanc which is pretty bland) are really great and all have special particles, new spell models, and/or unique animations. Not bad compared to some of the older Winter Holiday skins all things considered.

Oh, and shameless promotion, but vote on your favorite finalist in my bear / fox art contest!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1679974

remember those other skins that went "legacy"? they're gone for good