Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kitty Kat Katarina Cosplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SadisticCally

01-06-2012

THIS IS NOW FOR BOTH KITTY CAT KATARINA AND EDWARD ELRIC.
Because some people wanted to see the progress on both

http://imgur.com/a/XnSCp#53 <- A link to the League of Legends Photoshoot at AN

Ignore the fact my nose rubbed off before I got to the photoshoot, it was hot out > < and I must have been rubbing my face a lot

EDIT JANUARY 6th: So I can either use this tail or make one my own, the one in the picture is around 20 inches but a bit too poofy for Kat. On the upside it's real so it'll move much more naturally than a fake tail. Weapons are going to be made out of wood and either painted with car spray paint or metallic acrylic paint.

EDIT JANUARY 7TH: Ordered these today online for the fur of her boots and her ears and tail
I was contemplating making them myself but I know the owner of the website and she makes amazing cosplay ears, tails and rave gear.
I've ordered from her before : ) I'm expecting them within the month

http://www.pawstar.com/images/_products/accessories/2501-00.jpg
http://www.pawstar.com/images/_products/combo/4003-02.jpg

I'll post photos of the fur with my boots when I get them, I have a feeling that part is gunna work out perfectly ^_^

Also planning on getting this when I can get my paws on more funds for the cosplay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/48-inch-Kanekalon-Series-Brown-Extra-Long-Cosplay-DNA-Wigs-HD033-/150712604883?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item23172bd8d3#ht_1816wt_1344

I believe it's long enough, the bangs are a bit off but the colour fits
the ear headband will be completely white, no black
I decided to get the tail instead of using my own, it's 32" and much more like Katarinas than the one I currently have.

Finally any ideas on material I could use for her claws?

EDIT JANUARY 8TH: Talked with my granny today and she agreed she'd help me with sewing when she gets back from Florida : D

EDIT JANUARY 15TH: Back to school has been busy :c havent been able to update in a while.

EDIT: JANUARY 17TH: Got the concept art for her weapons done : ) lemme know if I should change anything.
Also oh its my birthday. lol
And ignore the stain, spilled my paintbrush cleaner on the pad of newsprint and it wont come off :/ lol leaked all the way through

EDIT: JANUARY 18TH: Got furry leg warmers and cuffs for her gloves. Ignore the outfit, I'm doubling them for an event where I have to dress all bright and colourful. And ignore the fact my proof picture is flipped, webcams are stupid.

EDIT JANUARY 26TH: Haven't updated in a while so heres a drawing of warwick I drew to entertain you until I can work on the cosplay http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/004/5/d/dsfdasf_by_callykitty-d4lca22.jpg

EDIT JANUARY 30TH: Got tail and ears : ) Extremely happy with the length of the tail, it's perfect.

EDIT: MARCH 2ND: Wow its been a month, I fail.
Anyways ordered the wig today, still waiting on my granny to return from florida to do the fu sewing on the top and bottom.
Going out belt hunting in a few weeks, than all thats left is the weapons.

EDIT MARCH 10TH: So haven't received the wig yet, but out of curiosity would snakebite piercings ruin the cosplay?

EDIT MARCH 13TH: So also decided to cosplay Edward Elric for one day, and I may post me making his automail if anyone is interested.

EDIT MARCH 19TH: So because it was asked I am also posting updates on my edward elric cosplay, just got that wig in the mail : P so heres a picture with me wearing it. I look like a girl now I know, but I won't be wearing makeup and I'll be hiding boobs when I cross dress as him.

EDIT MARCH 28TH: Got wig, it actually is kinda tangled so anyone know how to untangle long wigs :s goes down to almost my knees.

EDIT MAY 2ND: Finished Kats knives, got all the material ready for rest of costume. Finished Edwards outer coat, almost done automail arm. I'm getting there x3

EDIT MAY 20TH: Done swords, just need to paint them and I'm practically done. Edges aren't sharp on purpose because of con regulations.

SadisticCally

01-06-2012

shameless bump cause forum is really fast moving

TheKMAP

01-06-2012

We need to see you first before the clothing to see if this is the right cosplay for you.

If they told you to cosplay as Trundle then I got news for you...

KyouKyou

01-06-2012

You mean anime north 2012 right? =p

RelmX

01-06-2012

Pics Please

WillDaSnail

01-06-2012

Can't wait to see the finished product!

sammich kek

01-06-2012

hey look a bra "cosplay progress"

10 jillion views 8 thousand upvotes

Quote:
SadisticCally:
made a thread a while back about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
a thread a while back about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
thread a while back about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
a while back about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
while back about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
back about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
about cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
cosplaying Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
Kitty Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
Cat Katarina and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
and if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
if I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
I'd fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
fit into the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
the roll.

Quote:
SadisticCally:
roll.

SadisticCally

01-06-2012

Posted a link to a picture of me

SadisticCally

01-06-2012

Quote:
KyouKyou:
You mean anime north 2012 right? =p

I KEEP FORGETTING WE ARE IN THE NEW YEAR
Yes I mean 2012 haha xD

Mikedawg

01-06-2012

Posting in hot chick thread.