Best Champion to LEARN Mid in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

01-08-2012

i main Morg, lux and Cass.. and if i had my choice id take morg... like people have said her shield blocks and CC and her E once at lvl 3 should take down minions in 1 use.. her Q snare is great to snaring ganks attempt vs you and great for landing snares for yer team to gank... get her ROA and an hourglass and u are tanky enough that if they focus u in team fights u can pop yer R ulti and then hit yer hour glass and eat them up... Morg is SUPER slow on CD's though and her movement speed isnt fast at all...

Lux is great for poking poking and then once u get them low enough snare with Q and then ulti laser beam to the face...she has a decent shield but it only absorbs damage targets can still be hit with CC's... her CD for her utli is very low... 36 secs i think at max lvl with no buffs u can play her nuke style or support...

Cass on the other hand is VERY under rated in almost all unranked games...but IMO the best harasser in the game.. not very popular cause she is dependent on her targets being poisoned for her to be effective... her E has a .5 CD if her target is poisoned... yes .5 CD.. so SPAM SPAM SPAM... her W is a poison pool that poisons and slow targets... her Q is a smartcast skill and u have to lead targets into it.. her ulti is a massive team fight changer.. most teams will not push u under tower if cass is there cause she can turn them to stone and rape them in 4 secs...

so i say try them all when they r free... read up on good builds.. lux and morg can be played the same but items do differ... i hope this helps... enjoy....

Jake Chief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

When i first started caitlyn was free. She was AMAZING!!! Then she was not free and i was broke with ip. I then liked LoL on facebook and got a character that was LIKE her. Trist is essentially free for anyone and is a great character to learn on. I then moved up to ad TF which i enjoyed but he was very squishy and had to escape.

Then i got paid a week later and bought Caitlyn with the Safari skin There are other great mids but id say get the free Trist then save from her being a good allrounder and earning you numerous ip

TehMung

01-08-2012

Caitlyn ALL DAY

NinjaJohn0

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Hick View Post
LOL too funny Sovregn22.

Morgana has to be one of the easiest characters to learn mid with and appreciate what getting last hits is all about. But that is if you want to AP mid. The game meta use to be AD carrys (Caitlyn) always played mid which is still very viable against ap squishies that normally play mid.

It is more who you are comfortable playing with and if you can land skill shots.

Actually get Heimerdinger. Farms well with turrets and it always fun sending rockets to their face. and a stun and blind if turret dove.
used to actually use heimer in mid till bout lvl 6 or 7 and used to do amazingly well sometimes getting 20-0-10 even.... but as people get about lvl 14 out of game heimer becomes increasingly hard to use... im lvl 14 now and i might actually try him out again thx for reminiding me lol

oMello37

01-09-2012

malz or zil

Estolano

01-10-2012

How About LeBlanc?

KingDinger

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysim20 View Post
You fail to realize tryndamere is an obsolete mid.
you fail to realise that tryn has built in sustain, and massive damage output. an awesome gap closer/escape and a skill that makes AP champs have no damage once their spells are on CD, not to mention that his lvl 6 survival is 100% better than any lvl 6 burst.

atm tryn and yi are 2 of the best anti caster mids. both have massive damage output and sustain. a good tryn will pwn most mid APs and a good yi will beat ALL mid APs. only thing is ranged AD counters yi and teemo counters tryn.

Apex Summoner

01-10-2012

Caitlyn simple to use abilitys trap and shoot and shes quite op early mid and late game great range and her E ability acts as a quick escape if needed (better than flash).

Summoner, PR0L0

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Morgana was the first for me. And she rocks!

aeris0100

01-10-2012

Alistar "nothing can hold me back!"

self explanatory.