What is a good KDA?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haechi

01-05-2012

I want to take a look at my ranked champions KDA but I can't interprete it really.

What's the range where it means you suck at it, you need more work, you're ok, you're good and you definitely know that champ.

Cause I have 5.4:1 with ahri, which i feel like i know her now.
But only 2.6:1 on Volibear, with who i though i was doing good.

Some help to read those numbers?

EDIT : I'm talking about the KDA number that appears when you mouse over a champ on the ranked stats pannel

Tentakewls

01-05-2012

Only deaths matter.

Omnipotent One

01-05-2012

really depends on the role you set out to play with the champion.... the champion itself isn't a huge factor

iSpy Gecko

01-05-2012

Over 1 is fine as long as you dont die 50 times.

AlphaPhoenix

01-05-2012

It depends on the champ and situation. Occasionally, the 3/4/11 contributed more than the 5/0/1 guy. Sometimes its the other way around. I once played a game with a Yi that died so much he gave less gold than a minion when he died. But his team still won. Why? Turrets. Backdooring. KDA Ratios don't win games.

Phoenix Horizon

01-05-2012

Depends really, if you're dying in lane that's a problem, but if you die in teamfights doing your job properly no one can blame you

hashashiyyin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Honestly deaths matter the most to me, since you can have someone go 5/0/0 which means they are more than likely not contributing to the team since they aren't assisiting. Basically if you have low deaths and high assists(or assists/kills if you are a carry) or even more important turrets. Then you contributed the mos

The Captn Korea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Basically, you just shouldn't be dying a lot. The higher elo you get, the more kda doesn't mean as much as seizing dragons, buffs, and baron. Working as a team to take towers down etc etc is more important than kda.

Haechi

01-05-2012

EDIT : I'm talking about the KDA number that appears when you mouse over a champ on the ranked stats pannel

iRXS

01-05-2012

Doesnt matter really. When I have a bad game and know we gonna lose, i will feed until we surrender so I can lower my kda. To make people think im bad with a champ when in actuality i could be good with it.