Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Win loss ratio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dethcookie

07-15-2010

I can't seem to find my losses to figure out my win/loss ratio with the new UI. Did they remove it for normal games. I can't play ranked games yet as my summoner is level 18, so I dont know if that maybe shows your losses. I tried searching the forums, but the search function is disabled right now.

dethcookie

07-15-2010

I forgot to mention, I do see my wins, but no losses like the old UI.

dethcookie

07-15-2010

nobody knows? That's absurd!

Dragonhurry

07-18-2010

i know! i have the same problem, only ranked games have win-lose ratio but not normal game... they should put the feature back

Balance1016

07-18-2010

This was in the notes. Win/loss to normal games is now not shown - long story short, normal games are practice, and win/loss ratio isn't what they're about, that's what ranked is for. Try reading the patch notes.

Silent Pessimist

10-06-2011

still, would not be a "problem" if you could see your own W/L ratio, would it?

Incronaut

Recruiter

10-27-2011

the only place I could find my losses in client is after a match in the summary screen. The wins are right above your team's total K/D/A and your losses are above your opponents' K/D/A for the team.

hope this helps!