The ultimate counter to rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-06-2012

I've found that Rammus is easily beaten by hit him until he dies and that he is particularly vulnerable to damage.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
I've found that Rammus is easily beaten by hit him until he dies and that he is particularly vulnerable to damage.
That is literally the worst advice possible.

Trebby

01-06-2012

meh,

IMO you can't counter a tank with a mage. At least, not with Kassadin. What are you gonna do after your silence and slow ? Nothing ! and he's gonna run all the way to another spot or towards his team to help them out. You need AP to do damage and glass cannon builds won't works. Seriously, tell me how Kassadin can kill a tanky Riven, Pantheon, Udyr, Shivana, Blitz... you get the drift.

Back on Rammus. Maybe he could get some BIG nerf on his Powerball's CD. He would still be playable in SR and less of a threat in Dominion.

Dominion could use a 10 champions ban list in draft.... and ranked mode

Fenthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Simple solution is to avoid his taunt i find Sivir to be excellent against him Zilean is the ultimate troll character for rammus (stalk him the whole game and spam slow him so he has no mobility) Items such as stalks and Black cleaver can reduce his damage thoughput significantly. its a matter of counterplay weather you got it or not is significant. people always seem to hate him and see him as OP but don't realise how flawed he is.

brossef

01-06-2012

or you could you know get some armor or magic pen, just a thought