A Topic of Utmost Importance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shagra

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
Ah yes. Carry on.
Women are always a much more important topic then toothbrushes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Oh, you went there?
yep. also been to seoul, and taipei, and beijing, and shanghai, and xi'an, and hong kong.

hong kong has the shallowest women on the face of this earth, it's like LA only worse.
Shanghai is filled with gold diggers
Seoul is like an amalgamation of both cities, but not as bad, only the women there seem more repressed, with tokyo coming a close second


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
yep. also been to seoul, and taipei, and beijing, and shanghai, and xi'an, and hong kong.

hong kong has the shallowest women on the face of this earth, it's like LA only worse.
Shanghai is filled with gold diggers
Seoul is like an amalgamation of both cities, but not as bad, only the women there seem more repressed, with tokyo coming a close second
Wows. Did you at least pick up some toys?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Wows. Did you at least pick up some toys?
toys? :S I visited this high class sex shop in Shanghai but didn't buy anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
toys? :S I visited this high class sex shop in Shanghai but didn't buy anything.
lol Not the toys I was thinking of, but I am disappoint. :l


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
lol Not the toys I was thinking of, but I am disappoint. :l
I'm not into your types of toys yanno


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Direlord

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Wows. Did you at least pick up some toys?
depending on toys wouldn't you rather go to holland for those?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I'm not into your types of toys yanno
Asia is good for two things:

1. Hello Kitty
2. Sailor Moon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingJoeNL

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direlord View Post
depending on toys wouldn't you rather go to holland for those?
We have good drugs and cheese. Don't know about our fake dick industry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direlord View Post
depending on toys wouldn't you rather go to holland for those?
I'm completely inexperienced with Holland and don't understand the reference. You mean like wooden shoes?