Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AFK captains

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meacha

01-05-2012

I just wasted a bunch of time and was forced to queue dodge because of an afk captain. the problem was not just that he was afk but that he was continuously captain even after several dodges.

Ascleph

01-05-2012

Thats why after the first dodge you click on the X wait a bit before requeueing.

FDru

01-05-2012

Quote:
Ascleph:
Thats why after the first dodge you click on the X wait a bit before requeueing.

And you know when the dodge is coming how? You don't have enough time before getting put in a new game.

Also, this is a stupid problem that's easily fixed and should have been fixed a ****ing year ago.

Meacha

01-05-2012

the queue is nearly instantaneous. which is the problem because the dominion draft mode serves such a small population the next people are already lined up

Iceneous

01-05-2012

I would like to formally say that im very sorry to the dominion community for what has happend. I must have accidently pressed play again after a game and left, not knowing i was in que. I am very sorry for anyone caught in that line of ques and que dodges. Please accept my appology.

Meacha

01-05-2012

Quote:
Iceneous:
I would like to formally say that im very sorry to the dominion community for what has happend. I must have accidently pressed play again after a game and left, not knowing i was in que. I am very sorry for anyone caught in that line of ques and que dodges. Please accept my appology.

Accepted

Though it is an ongoing problem beyond this one indecent.

Ascleph

01-05-2012

Quote:
FDru:
And you know when the dodge is coming how? You don't have enough time before getting put in a new game.

Also, this is a stupid problem that's easily fixed and should have been fixed a ****ing year ago.

Well, the alternative to doing that is.... nothing, so yeah.

I was in the first dodge this thread is talking about, actually it was me the one that ended up dodging since no one else wanted to (Enemy team was a nightmare comp) and I said in chat I was going to dodge before doing it.

Xanthic

01-05-2012

And you didn't believe me there was a thread about you Ice :3

Iceneous

01-05-2012

Quote:
gopherboy13:
Accepted

Though it is an ongoing problem beyond this one indecent.

beyond that one incident isnt me though, just clearing that up, cause thats the first time ive done that. yes xan people hate me now. wheres zaberz when u need him...