so guys. there will be an amish family in my house today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
and its also funny how he thinks im staring at this forum waiting for a response like he is...

nah... im busy doing more important things
Nah, just good a multi-tasking, it's a handy skill


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorkon

Member

01-05-2012

such a pathetic amount of amnesty from this ******

stop being so naive

just go to bed, son

you are mad. it's extremely obvious

shaking my head at you right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaldeus

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
such a pathetic amount of amnesty from this ******

stop being so naive

just go to bed, son

you are mad. it's extremely obvious

shaking my head at you right now
Because what you say matters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorkon

Member

01-05-2012

... lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
such a pathetic amount of amnesty from this ******

stop being so naive

just go to bed, son

you are mad. it's extremely obvious

shaking my head at you right now
Interesting word choice.

I'm not mad, not in the least. Just sad you can't be happy. Have a cookie


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorkon

Member

01-05-2012

you are definitely mad

i don't see how you can deny this???

haha.... i mean, look at you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
you are definitely mad

i don't see how you can deny this???

haha.... i mean, look at you
Nah, I'm chill. You're the one who started off swearing. You just need to stop denying the fact that you're a terrible troll, no offense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaldeus

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrJon View Post
Nah, I'm chill. You're the one who started off swearing. You just need to stop denying the fact that you're a terrible troll, no offense.
But, you're using proper grammar, you're not typing like you're a five year old who just learned to use the computer. Yeah, you have to be mad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorkon

Member

01-05-2012

this reminds me of jsp

****ing epic

you kids are permanently scarred

remember me~

Lord Vorkon, best OT troll


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
this reminds me of jsp

****ing epic

you kids are permanently scarred

remember me~

Lord Vorkon, best OT troll
Unfamiliar with what that is. But yes, you are a terrible troll. Trolls should never admit they're trolling.