so guys. there will be an amish family in my house today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
herrjon, i would love to see a picture of you

because my mental image is hilarious

just wanting to confirm
Go ahead and describe it, I'll let you know how close you are.

gankas kon

01-05-2012

I can feel your hardcoreness in the depth of my soul. It really is super scary, I bet you could come to my house and beat me up. Well, maybe if you cut your hair so you could see. Although you probably have so much eyeliner on to show how dark and misunderstood you are that we shouldn't fight in a bright place, it would soak up a lot more glare that I would have to deal with.

Either way, if you played that noise everyone would immediately know you meant business. If that didn't tip them off, your half beard sporting Doritos crumbs will truely show them that you are a devout trainer in the fighting craft. Once you remove your faded slayer shirt so they can see your happy, and angry trail, everyone will be fully aware that you sir, are the real deal.

I can't image how the Amish people will react. Especially after they see you smoke a bunch of pot and endlessly attempt a kickflip in your drive way next to your basketball hoop that hasn't been used in ages.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****minator View Post
I can feel your hardcoreness in the depth of my soul. It really is super scary, I bet you could come to my house and beat me up. Well, maybe if you cut your hair so you could see. Although you probably have so much eyeliner on to show how dark and misunderstood you are that we shouldn't fight in a bright place, it would soak up a lot more glare that I would have to deal with.

Either way, if you played that noise everyone would immediately know you meant business. If that didn't tip them off, your half beard sporting Doritos crumbs will truely show them that you are a devout trainer in the fighting craft. Once you remove your faded slayer shirt so they can see your happy, and angry trail, everyone will be fully aware that you sir, are the real deal.

I can't image how the Amish people will react. Especially after they see you smoke a bunch of pot and endlessly attempt a kickflip in your drive way next to your basketball hoop that hasn't been used in ages.
As he said in our little chat, he doesn't enjoy anything, so that sounds about right.

Need a friend Vorkon?

HerrJon

01-05-2012

Aww, we scared him away. That's sad. I really wanted to get into this Amish topic.

Ah well, peace. See y'all around.

Vorkon

01-05-2012

**** herrjon is mad

HerrJon

01-05-2012

Quote:
**** herrjon is mad
Nope, are you mad though? I didn't want you to be mad. Sorry if you're mad.

Armaldeus

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrJon View Post
Need a friend Vorkon?
Nah, he just needs to learn how to be a better troll.

Vorkon

01-05-2012

from the looks of things my trolling is working quite well

Vorkon

01-05-2012

and its also funny how he thinks im staring at this forum waiting for a response like he is...

nah... im busy doing more important things

HerrJon

01-05-2012

Quote:
from the looks of things my trolling is working quite well
How so?