Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Diamond ranked!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PK Hot Rod

Member

01-04-2012

In the elo system so far we have bronze, gold, and platinum. we need a DIAMOND RANK.
1200-1499 bronze
1500-1899 gold
1900-2199 platinum
2200+ DIAMOND

The elo system should incorporate a DIAMOND ranking now because more players are reaching higher elos therefore we should have this DIAMOND rank.

RIOT BRING DIAMOND RANK!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinkywheel

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
PK Hot Rod:
In the elo system so far we have bronze, gold, and platinum. we need a DIAMOND RANK.
1200-1499 bronze
1500-1899 gold
1900-2199 platinum
2200+ DIAMOND

The elo system should incorporate a DIAMOND ranking now because more players are reaching higher elos therefore we should have this DIAMOND rank.

RIOT BRING DIAMOND RANK!!!


You missed silver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudoka

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Slinkywheel:
You missed silver.


That's what I was thinking...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PK Hot Rod

Member

01-04-2012

thats not the pooint motha fawkaz.
need diamond rank you phucktards!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GundiSundi

Senior Member

01-04-2012

eventually masters and grandmasters league... -_-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonxa

Senior Member

01-04-2012

platinum is a stronger and more expensive materiel than diamond
so i dont get you ****ed up logic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GundiSundi

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Dragonxa:
platinum is a stronger and more expensive materiel than diamond
so i dont get you ****ed up logic


wut...
diamond is the hardest material on earth. and theres no way something made of solid diamond is less expensive than platinum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperMarth

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Dragonxa:
platinum is a stronger and more expensive materiel than diamond
so i dont get you ****ed up logic


Except for the part where Diamond is the hardest metal...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galactic Teemo

Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Dragonxa:
platinum is a stronger and more expensive materiel than diamond
so i dont get you ****ed up logic


Materiel indeed o_o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wnnn

Senior Member

01-05-2012

Quote:
HyperMarth:
Except for the part where Diamond is the hardest metal...


you missed the part where diamond isn't a metal.


123