Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get out of the friendzone with girls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anima

01-04-2012

Act emo

totegee

01-04-2012

just work out if they're interested first, then go4it. make it clear tho, worst is they get flattered but aren't interested

or get ganks from jungle. gggggggggg

BATTLeDONKeY

01-04-2012

Grow a sack. Start flirting with them. If one doesn't reciprocate, move on to the next. In your situation, you want to play the game of numbers. You'll find a responder eventually.

Inko

01-04-2012

Get plat

Irelia Hate Puns

01-04-2012

Tell her you're a League of Legends forum celebrity.

Then tell her you also have a huge ****.

Methonis

01-04-2012

You have *** with them. Afterwards you'll either have a **** buddy or a court date.

Lol Cry More

01-04-2012

A little League of Legends foreplay, of course!

Graze her with the tip of your finales funkeln
Caress her with your mysterious black shield

And ultimately, right when you have her where you want her...

Dragon strike her to Mars. Straight up Lee Sin roundhouse to the jaw.

Legomasta

01-04-2012

Just go for it. Gotta pop that Banshee's Veil some day.

Imwetoddid

01-04-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kqk9xiJOjw

JI6

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Quote:
AbilityPowerSion:
Ok. Serious question. I have many very good female friends, but none of them ever saw me as anything else than a "good buddy", and not someone they'd eventually have *** with. Physically, I'm the average guy. I'm not ugly, but I'm not a role model, either. And I work out a lot, so one could argue that I'm pretty beef. I know a lot of females, and I've always been respectful and friendly with them, but lately I've been desperate for getting laid. So help me out guys! I don't wanna die all alone like an ugly virgin who failed at life.

In all seriousness if you are being honest, then decide on whether you mind/don't mind alienating this friend by telling her how you truly feel. If you'd rather preserve the friendship over taking the risk in the long term you have to decide whether it is something you really want.

Either way if she isn't the girl of your dreams, consider if it's worth losing her as a friend if you eventually decide to break up or if you're in it for the long haul. Godspeed to you AP Sion sir.