Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pony Lovers Disgust Me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation

01-04-2012

You disgust me.<---Directed towards pony loving readers.

Vorkon

01-04-2012

yeah

Damnnation

01-04-2012

Quote:
Vorkon:
yeah

uhuh.

ok.

Armaldeus

01-04-2012

Good to know?

Damnnation

01-04-2012

Quote:
Armaldeus:
Good to know?

yep.

diddlee dee diddle doo, pony lovers, I hate you<----Directed toward pony lovers

Raging Hipster

01-04-2012

I love you to

HerrJon

01-04-2012

I'm sorry to hear that. Want a cupcake?

Anirikael

01-04-2012

When I was 7 years old, my parents brought me to a public stable to ride horses, there they had a wonderful pony that immediately caught my eye. They paid the fee for the following ride, and I was drawn to it immediately, his name was Rick.
Rick was very responsive to me, seemed to understand whatever I wanted, and when I rode it I could have it go anywhere, jump anything, run or walk when I wanted. I have never seen an animal so eager to please anyone, or even having the comprehension to know what anyone was hoping to do. From then on I have always loved ponies, thanks to Rick.

...Just kidding, I just don't see what the big deal is =p

HerrJon

01-04-2012

Quote:
Anirikael:
When I was 7 years old, my parents brought me to a public stable to ride horses, there they had a wonderful pony that immediately caught my eye. They paid the fee for the following ride, and I was drawn to it immediately, his name was Rick.
Rick was very responsive to me, seemed to understand whatever I wanted, and when I rode it I could have it go anywhere, jump anything, run or walk when I wanted. I have never seen an animal so eager to please anyone, or even having the comprehension to know what anyone was hoping to do. From then on I have always loved ponies, thanks to Rick.

...Just kidding, I just don't see what the big deal is =p

I would assume he's referring to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, that's what most of these threads are about. People get very opinionated. If you haven't yet, I recommend checking it out, you know, if that's what you want. Whatever you wanna do is fine.

MakesN0Sense

01-04-2012

Quote:
****nation:
You disgust me.<---Directed towards pony loving readers.

Wait, wait, wait! You're telling me that there really are ppl loving that ****? All the time I thought it's some sort of lame attempt for trolling...