Pony Lovers Disgust Me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation

01-04-2012

You disgust me.<---Directed towards pony loving readers.

Vorkon

01-04-2012

yeah

Damnnation

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
yeah
uhuh.

ok.

Armaldeus

01-04-2012

Good to know?

Damnnation

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
Good to know?
yep.

diddlee dee diddle doo, pony lovers, I hate you<----Directed toward pony lovers

Raging Hipster

01-04-2012

I love you to

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

I'm sorry to hear that. Want a cupcake?

Anirikael

01-04-2012

When I was 7 years old, my parents brought me to a public stable to ride horses, there they had a wonderful pony that immediately caught my eye. They paid the fee for the following ride, and I was drawn to it immediately, his name was Rick.
Rick was very responsive to me, seemed to understand whatever I wanted, and when I rode it I could have it go anywhere, jump anything, run or walk when I wanted. I have never seen an animal so eager to please anyone, or even having the comprehension to know what anyone was hoping to do. From then on I have always loved ponies, thanks to Rick.

...Just kidding, I just don't see what the big deal is =p

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirikael View Post
When I was 7 years old, my parents brought me to a public stable to ride horses, there they had a wonderful pony that immediately caught my eye. They paid the fee for the following ride, and I was drawn to it immediately, his name was Rick.
Rick was very responsive to me, seemed to understand whatever I wanted, and when I rode it I could have it go anywhere, jump anything, run or walk when I wanted. I have never seen an animal so eager to please anyone, or even having the comprehension to know what anyone was hoping to do. From then on I have always loved ponies, thanks to Rick.

...Just kidding, I just don't see what the big deal is =p
I would assume he's referring to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, that's what most of these threads are about. People get very opinionated. If you haven't yet, I recommend checking it out, you know, if that's what you want. Whatever you wanna do is fine.

MakesN0Sense

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****nation View Post
You disgust me.<---Directed towards pony loving readers.
Wait, wait, wait! You're telling me that there really are ppl loving that ****? All the time I thought it's some sort of lame attempt for trolling...