my ex boyfriend just broke up with me..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ethereal chant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
Was he at least good in bed?
Yeah.. <_< Why, my friend, do you want his summoners name? I think he might be questioning sometimes too.... ;)

Elan Tedronai

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal chant View Post
Yeah.. <_< Why, my friend, do you want his summoners name? I think he might be questioning sometimes too....
No, merely to sate my curiosity.

SmokingJoeNL

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
No, merely to sate my curiosity.
You were curious about another man's ****ing?

ethereal chant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
Get a boyfriend IRL.
Er.. This was IRL?...for like 2 1/2 years?!.. O.o I don't e-date

Coedeed

01-05-2012

I e-dated once, when I told people I was a girl.

Legomasta

01-05-2012

Well, if you ever need comforting

< --- very attractive, tall and talented guy right here. You won't be disappointed.

I'm confused about the thread title. Shouldn't it say "my boyfriend broke up with me" instead of the original title? "My exboyfriend broke up with me" sounds a bit odd - like your boyfriend broke up with you and then, when he became your exboyfriend, he broke up with you again.

Or is it just me?

Dobagoh

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post

< --- very attractive, tall and talented guy right here. You won't be disappointed.

I'm confused about the thread title. Shouldn't it say "my boyfriend broke up with me" instead of the original title? "My exboyfriend broke up with me" sounds a bit odd - like your boyfriend broke up with you and then, when he became your exboyfriend, he broke up with you again.

Or is it just me?

That's kind of the point. She thought the relationship was over, and then her ex broke up with her anyway.

ethereal chant

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
oh okay. People made it sound as if it were online. Lolz. Was it long distance?
Nope, it was local, and we lived together for the last year of it

Direlord

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal chant View Post
Nope, it was local, and we lived together for the last year of it
now that usually sucks when that happens. but i guess you can't really get to know someone until you live with them. why they say its actually a good idea to not have a friend as a room mate

ethereal chant

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post

Or is it just me?
Yup, that is what happened.. he moved out and broke up with me a few months ago.. then last night he tried to break up with me again, when I mentioned we hadn't been in a relationship since he last broke up with me.. he replied, "I.. thought.. we were?"

It just made me laugh a little. But also kind of sad I was getting left again for being a friend? xD Mostly laugh though.

But yes, comfort me pl0x. T_T